• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Ask the Prime Minister

Folks,

You all have heard the NDR. Even if you haven't, you could guess what he has said. And that shouldnt make any difference to the questions you want to ask the PM anyway.

So go ahead. Ask them here. I am sure he is looking in, or his clones and PAPIB are. They will bring your questions back to their master.

Moi Singlish very rusty oredi lah
So may I ask the Great Leader
Cow Peh Cow Bu means what erh

[video=youtube;r8oF3w0XkMQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8oF3w0XkMQ&list=PL6jtf4WXTBYWQ9LSPUrlJjF29wAhU9d8b&index=1[/video]

ILovePAP

Folks,

You all have heard the NDR. Even if you haven't, you could guess what he has said. And that shouldnt make any difference to the questions you want to ask the PM anyway.

So go ahead. Ask them here. I am sure he is looking in, or his clones and PAPIB are. They will bring your questions back to their master.

Yes Scroo... we heard you...use a different clone pls. Using exposed clones starts turf wars and do not benefit to this forum.

ontheA1

I would like to ask about the 2 Cs which are important to me.

1. My Career : Are foreigners still going to be brought in here when we can do the job?
2. My CPF : How is this ? Minimum sum going to increase some more and by how much?

Thank you.

Be serious guys! This is not an issue to fux around with, it may mean an improvement to Sinkies life as a whole ... and to shut the fuck that tonychat up forever ..

.. and my question is "Sir, do you pay your brigade by hour or by the number of post and how much is the rate, sir"

why u always use such lame analogies,lame references to the past and corny jokes in ur speech?

if this was ang moh land,all the television networks would have lambasted you and made 101 parodies on u and ur female anatomy by now.

Is this conclusion based on hard facts and evidence, or guesswork?

For the last time, I am not Scroobal, and I am not created by him. Dont listen to guessfucks like Jah & Co. So if you dont propagate spurious nonsense, you will not disrupt threads and start turf wars.

Yes Scroo... we heard you...use a different clone pls. Using exposed clones starts turf wars and do not benefit to this forum.

Lee Hsien Loong,

You are a fucked up Prime Minister. Have you picked your successor already? :wink:

titanic?too many passengers not enough lifeboats?

There were enough lifeboats in original design
Plans changed without looking into all consequences and effects
Plus the Old Fart is no longer in pink of health
Brace yourselves for inevitable ship wreck and sing to up spirits

[video=youtube;_RcVzevWX4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RcVzevWX4U[/video]