• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The 7 zappers / cronies / clones

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
About as homosexual as you can get.

Newbies, if one day a bunch of nicks zap you, you know who they are:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I somehow get this strong feeling that this chump is going to get zapped the 8th time real soon and it will be minus 48 points!

I zap u x 8

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Good Evening Scroobal. :wink:

2. Trying to deceive forummers again in your usual manipulative yet needy humbug way. :biggrin:

Those are small fry clones. Show me the jw5 and joetys zaps please. The atomize newbies even before we know of their existence!.....LOL

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I somehow get this strong feeling that this chump is going to get zapped the 8th time real soon and it will be minus 48 points!

I zap u x 8

Oh, yipee, my feeling came true!! This chump got zap an 8th time. Minus 48 points..

Can change the title?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not that is ever heterosexually possible being who I am. You by the way is obviously part of the gw5 gay gang with female avatars and all. I know your aspirations and I can help. Can I cleave off your little dick? LOL.....Yingluck and Lily Neo are political whores......LOL

Told you already. You ask your daughter to meet me at China town Hotel 81 tonight at 11 pm lor. I will prove to you once and for all whether I am gay or not.

Limpei gan her till her cunt and arse hole become super elastic.

Erection2013

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not that is ever heterosexually possible being who I am. You by the way is obviously part of the gw5 gay gang with female avatars and all. I know your aspirations and I can help. Can I cleave off your little dick? LOL.....Yingluck and Lily Neo are political whores......LOL

your mother and daughter need to book my taxi to meet erotica69 at chinatown hotel? im free tonight

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am sure your jw5 and gang are listening with glee. Homosexuals men like to talk about fucking women. Like when you ever get crossed with jw5 you say that he is great with women and even with your mom. Wak 'da.

And one more thing. Every human being is capable of killing. It's reasoning that holds the thought back. Yingluck and Lily Neo give dog fuck.LOL

Tomorrow you daughter will reveal to you how come her chee bye and arse hole becomes so elastic after meeting me for one night.

Or maybe she will tell you on Monday, cause her throat will be very sore too!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well, more on the way. i need to save this forum from gay fuck retarded chee bye kia screwbye from destroying this forum. chon army and alliance to whack screwbye the forum destroyer from destroying this forum. no newbies are zapped for expressing their views. all chee bye kia screwbye redeye see joetys more popular than screwbye. so screwbye launch an attack on joetys. just like he did on ramseth, ak, esad, wendy, raiders.

this forum suppose to be free for all. i urge my alliance to fuck screwbyw the mother fucker to hell. i will personally see that this happen. newbies, other than screwbye clones, feel free to post.

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, more on the way. i need to save this forum from gay fuck retarded chee bye kia screwbye from destroying this forum. chon army and alliance to whack screwbye the forum destroyer from destroying this forum. no newbies are zapped for expressing their views. all chee bye kia screwbye redeye see joetys more popular than screwbye. so screwbye launch an attack on joetys. just like he did on ramseth, ak, esad, wendy, raiders.

this forum suppose to be free for all. i urge my alliance to fuck screwbyw the mother fucker to hell. i will personally see that this happen. newbies, other than screwbye clones, feel free to post.

I am in, who are screwbye's clone?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
your mother and daughter need to book my taxi to meet erotica69 at chinatown hotel? im free tonight

Bro, so good ah? Can keep his mother at home for him and fetch his daughter to Chinatown Hotel 81 to meet me?

Please call me at 96696969 when you arrive? Thanks bro.