• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am very sad...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yesterday nite, went ktv also no mood, i actually doze off even when the hostess used my hand to caress her breast. well, the reason for being sad is because i was rash to unfriend a very beautiful girl whom i have a crush on for the past 2 years after a tiff. then i decided to add her back yesterday but she no hue me...:(

is this love purely only by me? i am at a loss...:(

Erection2013

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am very sad also. last night decided to go drink horse piss at the neighbourhood coffee shop and saw a beautiful PRC beer lady. ordered 2 bottles of singha from her and she used her fingers to brush again my cock when i stood up to pay her. waited for her to knock off but she no hue me :( :mad:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor brother Krafty,

large.gif

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonite, jackson hole will be a turning point for me, i will start afresh with janet yellen...:o

but seriously, i still miss my crush, maybe , we are not meant to be together, that's what pple call fate...:o

This weekend everybody so sad.........

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my guess is that they are posiitoning themselves for tonite, no reason for the drop cos' US data has been good for the month of July and August. although, they say is profit taking but i really think they are positioning themselves for greater spike.

RUN is confused. USD dropped against SGD in the past 24 hours.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
yesterday nite, went ktv also no mood, i actually doze off even when the hostess used my hand to caress her breast. well, the reason for being sad is because i was rash to unfriend a very beautiful girl whom i have a crush on for the past 2 years after a tiff. then i decided to add her back yesterday but she no hue me...:(

is this love purely only by me? i am at a loss...:(

Ask your best friend to cheer you up.

Attachments

• 16769_189536208471_547493471_3081462_7219824_n.jpg
    16769_189536208471_547493471_3081462_7219824_n.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 187