• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am very sad...

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
no mood...i am hitting age of meno pause...:o

it's ok good brother. paiseh this is all i can do to cheer you up.

post-1137-0-85789000-1385529312.gif

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin::biggrin:

Spa worker named cass888 arrested over ‘happy ending’ massage

http://nypost.com/2014/08/20/spa-worker-named-dong-arrested-over-happy-ending-massage/

That’s one way of helping customers relax.
A worker at a spa in Gramercy Park became a walking stereotype for sleazy massage parlors — when she offered to top off the rub-down with a $30 hand job, police sources said.
The masseuse, named Dong Wei — pronounced “Dong Way” — allegedly haggled for a price before offering the happy ending at the spa on East 23rd Street and Lexington Avenue at around 5:45 p.m. on Aug.14 , the police sources said.
Wei, 29, of Flushing was charged with prostitution.
A manager at the spa called it a misunderstanding.
“I talked to her — she did nothing,” Ricky Wang,35, told The Post.
“She doesn’t speak English… She didn’t say yes or no. At our spa, we don’t do anything prostitution,” said Wang.
The undercover officer solicited her for the sex act, she said.
Several other police officers were waiting outside during the massage, which took place in a private room, she said.
Three other employees at the spa were also busted for performing massages without a license, according to police sources. They include Xiu Ling Fu, 37; Jian Yi Gao, 26; and Qingling Chai, 36.
Wei couldn’t be reached immediately on Wednesday.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The root of your unhappiness is woman bro, so you need to shift your attention to another woman. You will feel better after u ejaculate.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey krafty aka hotbot

Your friend can help you out of your depression. See how happy he is?

Some rubbish from a loser ex-engineer who blames others for his failure and not even being able to make it at a switch off organisation like ST.

Attachments

• 551442_10151477793208472_166385751_n.jpg
    551442_10151477793208472_166385751_n.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 160

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
honestly and frankly, all i can say is this guy got serious integrity problem, someone with a dirty heart just like most of lky's cronies, only pm robert lee will understand... btw, his wife looks like shit to me...:o

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no blood encountered so far...you can sense the difference in tightness...but i always wear helmets, that's my principle...if really too bad, then really too bad...:o

i lack experience with virgins. Is it true for your 4 virgins, there were blood stains? Or blood is just some sort of urban legend?