• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unhappy?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fucking hell whose that fucking cheebye that zapped me 76 points with 5 clones in 5 minutes!!!!!!!

tonychat is that u????diu lei lou mou ham kar chan!!!!!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
These zappers are but pitiful lowlifes who can't argue themselves out of a parking ticket. The zap is their only form of protest against their own misfortune. Ignore them. :smile:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think Americans are that easily insulted, they are open to taunts and criticism, and yet are able to laugh at themselves. Unlike the sensitive blokes here who get worked up when said to be poor and smelly. The writer of the article was just airing some views, nothing to get emotional about.

Cheers!

pls dont insult americans,this is obviously meant for retards or fox news audience.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometime during the hoohah about Guantanamo Bay prison, I was told that muslims will be denied entry into heaven if their genitals were exposed to and seen by infidel women! Will definitely be a blow to all their loyalties to Allah if these extremists were stripped and paraded naked in full view from infidel women and denied entry into heaven.

Cheers!

i think it's better to throw the extremists into isolated cell and make them watch mat yoyo every hour and daily basis.........

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That could be a strong reason for its illegal status although I heard (without proof) that the DuPont company was a strong lobbyist for outlawing hemp when they introduced nylon into the market to replace hemp in the making of industrial ropes and that's why it was even illegal to possess a plant even if one does not smoke the ganja. Don't know though.

Cheers!

It's illegal because it has medicinal properties, and the pharmaceutical companies are threatened by it.