• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City harvest: white washing every court appearance in their facebook

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just checked that satan pit and was flabbergasted at their white wash. Do the goondus there only read this and the bible? Amongst the many lies.
Chew was "sick" that the other members were so united so he turned on them
Chew wanted to tell everyone the truth but kong was " afraid of further problems with law"
So afraid that he committed fraud
Chews wife was some sort of PI who " recorded conversation secretly"

Kong did some soul searching, obviously not needing to take very long, and decided that they were not " disobedient against the heavenly vision god has given them"

The whore did not mention Jesus in her songs because it will offend china. A new communist angle

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
and we have a culture in City Harvest Church, as in many companies, of keeping our income as confidential as possible

Fav today. Does not even bother denying that chc is not a company. A Freudian slip

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like some PAP supporters, church elders know the good times will end with the persecution of Kong Hee and Sun Horse. Despite Kong's outright thievery, they have had a good life on the CHC gravy train. It would be a shame for it all to come to an end.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHC has a suicide squad readying themselves on judgement day, KH's that is.

Probably with a crossover project with ISIS underway as well.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i prefer the old days of witch burning.

burn chew!!!!!!!!burn the witch!!!!!!!!burn him!!!!!!!!!!!!let the cleansing begin!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;tYo-1xrkIzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYo-1xrkIzk[/video]

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing is not that KH is evil, and greedy or CHC for that matter. It is how STUPID those followers are.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kong hee is a great man, everything he did was for his beloved wife...as far as i understood from the news report.:o

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
kong hee is a great man, everything he did was for his beloved wife...as far as i understood from the news report.:o

God told Kong Hee He had forgivn him as he humbles himself before Him, and so should His followers. Amazing Grace! Hallelujah!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid, no matter how hard you do, no use, when she wants, Kong Hee is in Stingapore, so the nigger or Boss Sam bond it.

a71bert

Alfrescian
Loyal
When getting goods and services, cheap is good, free is best.

So is the same for religion. No need for church membership and/or tithing to be a christian; Cut the middleman.
Probably not the most popular verses to be quoted by pastors but JC has been preaching about disintermediation all along.

Matthew 6:5 - 6:6
And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
When getting goods and services, cheap is good, free is best.

So is the same for religion. No need for church membership and/or tithing to be a christian; Cut the middleman.
Probably not the most popular verses to be quoted by pastors but JC has been preaching about disintermediation all along.

Matthew 6:5 - 6:6
And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Sounds like sexual abuse to me. It's creepy in modern day context

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
More vomit today. This is Shitimes
SINGAPORE - City Harvest founder Kong Hee claimed that his wife Ho Yeow Sun's artist management firm Xtron Productions was independent from the church. Yet he was listed as an "invisible" manager in the firm, while the church's chief operations officer Suraj was its "ghost" director.

And the chc version is only on condemning chew, whose statement was rejected. Not even addressing that kong was the invisible manager at xtron.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am more keen on the 28 couples that were tied to a particular account where their contribution went to look after the Kong and his wife. From my rough calculation, they were contributing close to $6k a month per couple in donations to this special account. They were also told that at one point the account was in deficit and asked to top up.

Someone should show pictures of these couples as they were clearly kept as a diary herd and milked relentlessly for Kong and his wife.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am more keen on the 28 couples that were tied to a particular account where their contribution went to look after the Kong and his wife. From my rough calculation, they were contributing close to $6k a month per couple in donations to this special account. They were also told that at one point the account was in deficit and asked to top up.

Someone should show pictures of these couples as they were clearly kept as a diary herd and milked relentlessly for Kong and his wife.

Kong Hee has admitted himself to be a 'power rancher'.

10269467_850450858307626_4214640773013030299_n.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
There may have been mismanagement, but Kong Hee is but a human who errs. Forgiveness is divine. Hundredfold, thousandfold returns await those at the pearly gates of God's kingdom!

a71bert

Alfrescian
Loyal
There may have been mismanagement, but Kong Hee is but a human who errs. Forgiveness is divine. Hundredfold, thousandfold returns await those at the pearly gates of God's kingdom!

Yup. Forgiveness is divine:smile:. The courts are usually forgiving: you do the crime, you serve the time. After that you are "forgiven" when you walk out a free man again.

matx3315

Alfrescian
Loyal

Forgiveness is only to those who repent. But this self proclaimed divine being is blaming everyone but himself.