• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

American shares contacts of almost 100 singapore girls he slept with on craigslist

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]AMERICAN SHARES CONTACTS OF ALMOST 100 SINGAPORE GIRLS HE SLEPT WITH ON CRAIGSLIST[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
29 May 2014 - 10:11pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

*photo for illustration purposes only

Hey TRS, I am a Singaporean working in California. I found out that a American man have been sharing Singapore girls contact number and name on Craigslist. (A website similar to Gumtree or SGForums or fuckwarezone)

Read his full post here:

Dear Singapore,

Thank you for giving me a great 4 years. I've enjoyed the local food and excellent nightlife and all the perks given me by my multinational employer during that time. I think I have sown enough wild oats with a variety of lovely women I met through craigslist, bars, parties and local dating sites to last me a lifetime. I turn 40 in July and must return to my home country next month to marry my childhood sweetheart so I bid you a fond farewell.

During these 4 years, I've bedded 65 Chinese women, 13 Malay ladies, 5 Indians and 9 Eurasian girls.... All very friendly and wonderful sex partners. About 70% were single, the rest married. The one thing common among all of them is that they love sex and other than a half dozen of them, seem to only want to be fucked by Caucasians (at least that's the impression I got from our conversation)

I would not say these women were easy but they were quite amenable, given the right approach. Therefore I feel it would be a real waste to just leave and not share their pleasures with some of you who seek the same enjoyment that would make your stay in Singapore just as memorable. I have compiled a list of their names and numbers but it will be up to each one of you to work your own magic to get into their pants.... just don't say I gave them to you. Good Luck!

I believe good sex should be enjoyed by all and men should not be selfish in sharing good things.

Here is the list of women and their contact no:
(The Real Singapore censored the names and phone numbers of these women in order to protect their identity)
sV1pR32.png

Singaporean Living in the US
TRS reader

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: American shares contacts of almost 100 singapore girls he slept with on craigslis

Where's the list? What kind of post is this without any list?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: American shares contacts of almost 100 singapore girls he slept with on craigslis

Where's the list? What kind of post is this without any list?

LOL!!! You can also find such a list in some public toilets..........MALE toilets lah, not FEMALE toilets, ok.

quelone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very likely this person is talking crap. His list will probably be much shorter than what he is boasting and would probably be the same cheap sluts that make the same rounds at the same locations night in and night out and even during the day too for the more desperate ones. No point in giving too much credibility to this fairy tale. Not to mention some in the list could be chow ah guas.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no results on search under cl>singapore>all personals>rants & raves with that title and may timeframe. most likely removed as entries only go back to July-7.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This was posted back in May 2014, the Craigslist ad has been flagged and removed then.

There's nothing to be outraged about. Plenty of Sinkie women crave the white cock. And if the white guy does a little 'kiss and tell' afterwards, that's his problem. In fact, he is doing a public service to reveal the identity of those women.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ang Moh are the best!!!!!

I just love it when they fuck those sinkie shit bitches and then throw them one side..and then carry one with their life to marry a real woman.

from my experience, the Thais are more respected by Ang Moh and many marry one, rather than just sex.. wahahhahaha!!!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What's wrong with girls being fuck by a man??? The girl being fuck by him had been fucked by more men than this ang mo fuck the girls???

When having sex, both parties enjoy... What make guys more supreme when they fuck the girls???

It seen that there are lots of uncles here with very old thinking... No???:rolleyes:

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal

based on his account, local chinese women are the most loose of all ethnic groups sampled

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ang mo is the best.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What's wrong with girls being fuck by a man??? The girl being fuck by him had been fucked by more men than this ang mo fuck the girls???

When having sex, both parties enjoy... What make guys more supreme when they fuck the girls???

It seen that there are lots of uncles here with very old thinking... No???:rolleyes:

Yes, it is totally nothing wrong.

But when you have Asian Values running abound in a place called sinkieland and the whole women charter to protect the sinkie bitches as some pedestal queen.. Then , comes in the ang moh and legs are open automatically for them and played by them.

i just love Ang Moh, they are the alpha male who fucked these sinkie bitches and middle finger the Asian Values and Woman Charter bullshit. Ang Moh are the best !!!!!!

quelone

Alfrescian
Loyal

ang Moh are the best!!!!!

I just love it when they fuck those sinkie shit bitches and then throw them one side..and then carry one with their life to marry a real woman.

from my experience, the Thais are more respected by Ang Moh and many marry one, rather than just sex.. wahahhahaha!!!

Very many Caucasians marry Thai girls but not really for the reason you stated. Many of them like to settle down in Thailand to retire and enjoy the sea, sand and surf besides the lower cost of living. The marriage is usually to the benefit of the white man and respect is rarely the main consideration.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

based on his account, local chinese women are the most loose of all ethnic groups sampled

I think guys are getting more and more stupid... You fuck the girls, you buy them food or drinks, pay for gifts.... Maybe pay for the hotel room too... The girls pay nothing...

Look at those AVs CD... When making love or having sex... The girls morn longer times or more time than the guys... They enjoy more than us and we only morn on the ending part... It is only our stupid thinking that we are more supreme... They got free fuck, free food, free drinks and also free hotel stay... We pay for almost everything and we are still so happy about it... What is our logic here... Can the guy here help to explain to me???:confused:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Very many Caucasians marry Thai girls but not really for the reason you stated. Many of them like to settle down in Thailand to retire and enjoy the sea, sand and surf besides the lower cost of living. The marriage is usually to the benefit of the white man and respect is rarely the main consideration.

Yes, but that is not a generalisation.

There are those who really started a family with the Thai ladies....i have known a few of them personally.
I have seen many happy marriage of Thai and ang moh..There is something the Thai ladies have that sinkie bitches don't.

That is so much better than being fucked and thrown one side.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I think guys are getting more and more stupid... You fuck the girls, you buy them food or drinks, pay for gifts.... Maybe pay for the hotel room too... The girls pay nothing...

Look at those AVs CD... When making love or having sex... The girls morn longer times or more time than the guys... They enjoy more than us and we only morn on the ending part... It is only our stupid thinking that we are more supreme... They got free fuck, free food, free drinks and also free hotel stay... We pay for almost everything and we are still so happy about it... What is our logic here... Can the guy here help to explain to me???:confused:

You must be gay when you ask this question..

Hello!! we have a gaylord here!!!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You must be gay when you ask this question..

Hello!! we have a gaylord here!!!

wahahahaha....

I have spent reasonable sum of my money bedding the type of girls which stated by this ang mo... Nothing is free and nothing to be proud of... You can bed most of the girls when you are generous about money... You can continue to call me names that would make you happy...:biggrin:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, it is totally nothing wrong.

But when you have Asian Values running abound in a place called sinkieland and the whole women charter to protect the sinkie bitches as some pedestal queen.. Then , comes in the ang moh and legs are open automatically for them and played by them.

i just love Ang Moh, they are the alpha male who fucked these sinkie bitches and middle finger the Asian Values and Woman Charter bullshit. Ang Moh are the best !!!!!!

The only Asian Value left that is widely practice in whole of Asia, Leegal Corruption!

Erection2013

Alfrescian
Loyal

nothing new. I get fucked in my taxi everyday :o

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Next time u will get people boasting how they bed the supermodels here and getting paid for it!