• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

And now a question about the forum moderator who had gone to Vietnam to raise ducks.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Re: And now a question about the forum moderator who had gone to Vietnam to raise duc

Whahahahahahahahaha :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: And now a question about the forum moderator who had gone to Vietnam to raise duc

Why chump, you cannot wait to fuck the ducks is it?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Whahahahahhahaha :biggrin:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

LOL good one.

Imagine the moderator of this folder creating multiple clones and running amok like some teenager.

I think repeal of 377A is at hand. The PAP must realize the gays form a large voting bloc and they're useful in forums like SBF to run interference.

Whoo man, goosebumps!

Had he completed his business venturing in Vietnam? Will he be bringing the ducks to sell in Geylang? Let us know and not hide behind the multiple gay nicks can? :wink::biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Whahahahahahahaha :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No taste for that. Your mother is another thing altogether.

Really, your mother and wife's old chee byes are smelly and rotten. You can have them.

Maybe I can consider your daughter's cunt if she begs me!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Really, your mother and wife's old chee byes are smelly and rotten. You can have them.

Maybe I can consider your daughter's cunt if she begs me!

Aiyoh e69...just see them talk to each other can liao... come come...just laff together with me lah...

whahhahahahahaha :biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

FUCK A DUCK FUCK A DUCK
Some kind of tongue twister

I rather fuck steffychunnychowcheebyelangchowhaiduidouhoifar's grandmother and mother.
They more shiok to fuck than a duck.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fuck you cock sucking chao ah quah. Your only experience of what a cunt feels like is when you were being pushed out of your mother's warts lined vagina wall!

Me Ah Gua? Ask your daugther to meet me at China town Hotel 81 at 9 pm tonight and limpei will show you limpei is Ah gua or real man.... Later her small cunt turn super elastic....

Stupig dog of Screw Ball... go fuck duck...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

kaninabucheebye....still waiting for you fucking gay to respond. I know your balls are tiny but totally non existent?

Why you lick a lot of ah guas balls to be able to guess the sizes, is it?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Me Ah Gua? Ask your daugther to meet me at China town Hotel 81 at 9 pm tonight and limpei will show you limpei is Ah gua or real man.... Later her small cunt turn super elastic....

If you can show her 5 thousand shades of color and bring to her Nirvana and fuck good and fuck hard and fuck strong, you no need to ask anyone for their daughter. Their daughter (or wife or sister or mother) will come and take a que number like so many now with que numbers from me.

They tell their fathers or brothers or husbands to fuck off and not spoil their fun.

Erection69Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I feathered your mother's chao cheebye!......LOL....She said she loves it better then when she 69 with you.LOL

Kao bei lah gong cheebye. If you have time, look at your wife's phone and see who she is fucking

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Is Gotze your new clone? Whole life talk about fucking mother and daughter! Ohhhh myyyy

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

now change moniker liaozzz to attack e69... super scroo... hahaha

Monkey, why don't you follow your top monkey and go "whahahahahahahaha". At least that would not reveal your level of stupidity that quickly.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Monkey, why don't you follow your top monkey and go "whahahahahahahaha". At least that would not reveal your level of stupidity that quickly.

whahahahahahaha :biggrin:

swee boh?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Is Gotze your new clone? Whole life talk about fucking mother and daughter! Ohhhh myyyy

Gong chee bye, open your eyes and read the posts above and see which pu bor kia attack other people's mother first, then you ask that pu bor kia this stupid question..

Go read..

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gong chee bye, open your eyes and read the posts above and see which pu bor kia attack other people's mother first, then you ask that pu bor kia this stupid question..

Go read..
well said e69. I add to your points.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I feathered your mother's chao cheebye!......LOL....She said she loves it better then when she 69 with you.LOL

Ask your daughter to wash her chee bye clean clean before she meet me tonight.