• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

And now a question about the forum moderator who had gone to Vietnam to raise ducks.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: And now a question about the forum moderator who had gone to Vietnam to raise duc

You gained hundred over points within the last few hours. Power sia :p

i never counts my point cos my ingrish failed and maths also fails ... i am calls an outcast by scroobal and hos cronies... how huh? :biggrin:

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: And now a question about the forum moderator who had gone to Vietnam to raise duc

i never counts my point cos my ingrish failed and maths also fails ... i am calls an outcast by scroobal and hos cronies... how huh? :biggrin:

To be eligible for me to reply to you, up my points first :biggrin:

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be eligible for me to reply to you, up my points first :biggrin:

i gives my 1 precious point to e69 liaozzz... my ingrish bo sai liaozzz:biggrin:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nice work. The moment you started the laugh, everyone could see how those of the same ilk joined in like a bunch of monkeys. It was amazing to see the human dynamics or shall we say monkey dynamics. Texbook case.

whahahahahahaha :biggrin:

swee boh?

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The premium nicks are upping their cronies. One of them is probably preparing a nice treat at Poisedon.

You gained hundred over points within the last few hours. Power sia :p

Mandzukic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Had he completed his business venturing in Vietnam? Will he be bringing the ducks to sell in Geylang? Let us know and not hide behind the multiple gay nicks can? :wink::biggrin:

The person u are referring to is around posting under various nicks. Don't tell u can't spot them. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Erotica69 must be heating up the soldering iron to shaft it into herm own arse for all the aggravations.LOL

Yes heating up to put my iron rod into your daughter's small mouth, tight cunt and tiny arse hole!

Ask her to hurry up, she is late. Is 9.30 pm now.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bo Integrity.
Dishonest
Bo Credibility.

Si mi also Bo liaozzzzz :biggrin:

confirm+chop :biggrin:

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal

whahahahahhaahahahahah :biggrin:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yinyang is a good and honest chap. He likes to tell great jokes. Unfortunately, he unwittingly made a certain pal of his a joke unto himself. Oooohhh mmmyyyyyy

joetys Kong is the Bangkok pimp. jw5 Lam is the chief gay. Yingyang is the incompetent lawyer...........LOL..........faggots.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clones talk to clones again...whahahahahaha :biggrin:

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clones talking to one another...lai liaozzz