• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS : PM Lee is a TOTAL Failure

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is where PM Lee has failed badly. He thought he could hoodwink us with such small cosmetic surgery by allowing us to request (approval is not guaranteed!!!) to withdraw part of our CPF money at 65 years old and putting up some measures for us to reverse-mortgage or sell off our flats to solve the problems created by them, in terms of inadequate CPF for retirement financing. What PM Lee should do is to address these fundamental problems that are creating a huge gap in the adequacy of our CPF which is meant for our retirement financing. It is totally a joke for a country which has a mandatory contribution rate of 36% of our gross salary but in the end, we ended up with insufficient funds to finance our retirement but most of us will be forced to sell our flats for retirement!

But I guess Singaporeans are not that stupid at all. The fundamental question we want to ask is that, will PAP take up the responsibility of providing for those who can't have enough money for their retirement? This is especially a REAL problem for many Singaporeans because apart from the above 3 main problems created by PAP, its ultra-liberal FT policy has basically depressed Singaporeans' wages over these two decades and worse of all, displaced quite a number of Singaporeans from their proper jobs. Many professionals or PMETs were forced out by cheaper Foreign labour and have no choice, to become Taxi Drivers! This will add to the difficulties for these Singaporeans to have enough savings in their CPF to cater to their retirement needs.

All in all....http://singaporealternatives.blogspot.sg/2014/08/pm-lee-is-total-failure.html

jw5

Loyal
I would much prefer GMS as PM than LHL. :p

GMS as LHL's deputy should also be more entertaining than the current boring duo. :biggrin:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the man is trying to help.
give him time lah.
he inherited a rotten system.
perhaps he cleaning up he mess and at
the same time trying to set thing right.
of course i may be very wrong. :biggrin::biggrin: :eek::eek:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck opposition politician talking out his ass. FTs have nothing to do with your screw up retirement if you don't save. The reason why CPF minimum sum was added in and revised was to ensure U have enough for retirement. U idiots are constantly complaining against that. They revise the minimum sum to $10K U withdraw $0.50 a month happy? Retarded idiot

Also stop talking cock about PMETs. Those losers whose obsolete degree/diploma have little relevant experience with modern methods and refuse to upgrade deserve to have their jobs taken. I have plenty of 40-50s year old locals working in the last few companies I worked for who are not displaced by any FTs. U buay kan don't blame FT. Even if there is no FT companies wont hire U

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
partial truth only lah.

see-Pee-F* is always not enough because of ever rising cost of living.
first ask why cost of living , inflation always up and up.

why High Density Building keep increasing in price by leap and bound ?
because it is designed to be so ?
the pricing of new flat always followed the resale price.
it is a self feeding loop. in order to make more.

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trio. Our PM is assisted by 2 deputies, hence they make a menáge a trois.

I would much prefer GMS as PM than LHL. :p

GMS as LHL's deputy should also be more entertaining than the current boring duo. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 115