• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie can advance in their jobs

pillowtalk

Alfrescian
Loyal
10418849_879253838752684_4996983290364791861_n.jpg

Sinkie can advance in their jobs.

Attachments

• 10418849_879253838752684_4996983290364791861_n.jpg
    10418849_879253838752684_4996983290364791861_n.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 322

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im glad hes finally acknowledging guan xi.

"And if anybody doubts that I as Prime Minister am here not because I'm the best man for the job but because my father fixed it, or that my wife runs Temasek because I put her there and not because she's the best woman for the job, then my entire credibility and moral authority is destroyed because I'm not fit to be where I am.

B3ZtBIk.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, it's true. i was only a lowly toilet cleaner in the civil service, and after explaining to a constipated sperm sec that if he wished to shit better on the wc, it would be wise for him to lean forward against his knees and massage his lower back with his hands. when his fossilized shit finally got excreted followed by days of compressed and dehydrated fecal matter including processed laksa and mee siam no hum, he thanked me and recommended me to the pmo. i'm now the minister of poop and the official fecal matter expert. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, it's true. i was only a lowly toilet cleaner in the civil service, and after explaining to a constipated sperm sec that if he wished to shit better on the wc, it would be wise for him to lean forward against his knees and massage his lower back with his hands. when his fossilized shit finally got excreted followed by days of compressed and dehydrated fecal matter including processed laksa and mee siam no hum, he thanked me and recommended me to the pmo. i'm now the minister of poop and the official fecal matter expert. :biggrin:

You are the perfect example of how the PAP gives sinkee shits :biggrin: