• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will the new silver support scheme make a difference for you?

MaxRiley

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will the new silver support scheme make a difference for you?
Senior citizens are going to be covered under the silver support scheme, and it will assist them in their retirement.
What do you think?

10535734_879262682085133_3363172611973591162_o.jpg

Attachments

• 10620612_879262682085133_3363172611973591162_n.jpg
    10620612_879262682085133_3363172611973591162_n.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 652

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It won't make any difference to me because I am already extremely wealthy. Whenever I see my CPF statement, I feel so rich and I know that CPF will always be there for me.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It won't make any difference to me because I am already extremely wealthy. Whenever I see my CPF statement, I feel so rich and I know that CPF will always be there for me.

yes it will always be there for u,in a safe locked up in ho jinx's vault,never to be opened till the day u die.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's fine because my philosophy is simple... never touch the principal sum.

yes yes true true,thats what PAP's philosophy is too....for YOU never to touch the principal sum......hence the urgency to keep raising the target by 5% every year.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
yes yes true true,thats what PAP's philosophy is too....for YOU never to touch the principal sum......hence the urgency to keep raising the target by 5% every year.

When I kick the bucket, all my money will be going towards the kindness to animals movement. In the meantime, I live in a humble manner from the yield.

quelone

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will make a difference in that the tax will be increased in some way or other. Nothing is totally free. Some benefit some lose out simple as that.

MaxRiley

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm glad you've done well and saved enough for retirement. In Singapore especially, it is hard to be an entrepreneur. First-mover internet entrepreneurs like you benefited so much from the dot com boom. I would love to interview you and write like a piece on you.

MaxRiley

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think a voluntary euthanasia program like soylent green would be more useful to them.

I like the reference to Soylent Green movie and Cloud Atlas. BUT how would you like it if you turned old and you didn't much options or money, be made to feel like a redundant member of society and had to submit to societal pressure of voluntary euthanasia? I'm sure u wouldnt like it.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gosh, I thought you were smart financially. Know the difference between nominal and real returns?