• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bro Golden Dragon, pls help to forward this sinkie to the ISD

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
oPBlrkF.jpg

Interview.jpg

Interview: Zulfikar Sharif, Former CEO of Fateha.com - Asia - Politics - OnIslam.net

Interview: Zulfikar Sharif, Former CEO of Fateha.com

In February this year, a little known website with a young CEO (chief executive officer) created waves of controversy on the tiny island of Singapore, as the Singapore government was devastated to learn that Singaporean Muslims were openly supporting Osama bin Laden, the alleged mastermind of the September 11 attacks on the U.S.

Zulfikar Sharif, the CEO of Fateha.com said in one comment online that bin Laden was a better Muslim than Muslim leaders in Singapore. He went on further, saying that if there were a proper dialogue, he would prove to the Singapore government that the assertion was correct.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
better throw him into a cell and make him watch mat yo yo daily for reflection sake...:biggrin:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
oPBlrkF.jpg

Interview.jpg

Interview: Zulfikar Sharif, Former CEO of Fateha.com - Asia - Politics - OnIslam.net

In February this year, a little known website with a young CEO (chief executive officer) created waves of controversy on the tiny island of Singapore, as the Singapore government was devastated to learn that Singaporean Muslims were openly supporting Osama bin Laden, the alleged mastermind of the September 11 attacks on the U.S.

Zulfikar Sharif, the CEO of Fateha.com said in one comment online that bin Laden was a better Muslim than Muslim leaders in Singapore. He went on further, saying that if there were a proper dialogue, he would prove to the Singapore government that the assertion was correct.

DSC00127.JPG

His twin?

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Golden Dragon is but one of the many online persona in this forum. My online persona varies from being a juvenile to Gen Y.
eek.gif

See my siggy...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
They told me he is being monitored and thank you for the info.

fark lah.. why waste public money. Just cut his c0ck, make him into a woman and send him to syria.

his life will be farked.. oops, i mean her life j0urney will be fully sexisfied.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ISD whose only and main role is to fuck and tiew singaporeans to enable that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his fucking PAPs to stay in power is not the friend of Singapore
ISD is a fucking running dog of LKY and not Singapore

ANYONE WHO IS ENEMY OF LKY IS OUR FRIEND
IF ISIS WANT TO KILL PAPs, ISIS IS MY FRIEND

IF ANYONE WANT TO BLOW UP LKY AND HIS FUCKING PAPs, SINGAPOREANS WILL SUPPORT THAT PERSON

IF ANY COUNTRY ATTACK LKY SINGAPORE, WE TURN OUR ARMS AGAINST THE FUCKING PAPs AND THEIR PAPER GENERALS AND KILL THEM ALL

SINGAPORE WORSE ENEMY IS THE FUCKING PAPs

jw5

Loyal
Yalor, there was a time when self-proclaimed former ISD man GoldenDragon claimed that LTK was a pap mole.

Nowadays, diam diam, dare not say anymore. LOL .............................. :biggrin:

Intel folks know that the only guarantee they have is intel always fail.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also from ISD. I also part time as cleaner at mcdonalds, bellhop at Hilton, cook at soup kitchen, a sgt in MINDEF, my jobs and salaries are so many that I can actually retire now

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm a prawn peddler......I consume prawns myself too....which is the right thing to do to know my own prawn business better.