• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bro Golden Dragon, pls help to forward this sinkie to the ISD

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
They told me he is being monitored and thank you for the info.

DihgIy2.jpg

EQRM224.jpg

1 more sinkie guy need to be monitor

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
Nothing wrong I non Moslem I also agree with him.....sg so called Moslem leaders aka pappy dogs really cmi.....they are just mere puppets.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
oPBlrkF.jpg

Interview.jpg

Interview: Zulfikar Sharif, Former CEO of Fateha.com - Asia - Politics - OnIslam.net

Interview: Zulfikar Sharif, Former CEO of Fateha.com

In February this year, a little known website with a young CEO (chief executive officer) created waves of controversy on the tiny island of Singapore, as the Singapore government was devastated to learn that Singaporean Muslims were openly supporting Osama bin Laden, the alleged mastermind of the September 11 attacks on the U.S.

Zulfikar Sharif, the CEO of Fateha.com said in one comment online that bin Laden was a better Muslim than Muslim leaders in Singapore. He went on further, saying that if there were a proper dialogue, he would prove to the Singapore government that the assertion was correct.
Zulfikar Mohamad Shariff - I am not a fugitive

I refer to the article “Fateha.com fugitive wants to return.”

While it is true that I would like to return home, I have not decided when it will happen.

I am currently the Marketing Strategist, Head of Sales and Marketing at the largest Australian Islamic Finance company. With Singapore moving into Islamic finance, I would like to find ways to contribute to the vision.

Being in a matured organization means that I am able to network better and am deeply involved in this fast growing sector. I hope to be able to translate that into a substantive outcome for Singapore.

I have not decided whether it is better for me to contribute by residing within Singapore as I may be able to play a more effective role by being in the market outside of home.

I miss Singapore and if it is clear that I can contribute more effectively in Singapore, then I would do so.

In terms of the language used to describe me, I totally reject the term “fugitive” as used in the article. It is mischievous and has no place in a media organization that strives to project a balance view of the items it reports.

Zulfikar Mohamad Shariff

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
Nothing wrong I non Moslem I also agree with him.....sg so called Moslem leaders aka pappy dogs really cmi.....they are just mere puppets.

Sporeans are already brainwashed by the PAP. So the authorities cannot take the chance that the gullible, impressionable,... of Spore are indoctrinated by non-PAP doctrine.