• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Voice of an Angel - Sun Ho

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
[video=youtube_share;FID-D78cGl0]http://youtu.be/FID-D78cGl0[/video]

Better than Mariah Carey!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Kong Hee will hear the voice of his angel when he's in jail.

I see no reason why he should go to jail. He hasn't done anything wrong. He's just doing what organised religion does for a living.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First time I really sit down and listen to her voice.... very nice.

If she join Sony, maybe the outcome of her album will be different.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Voice of an Angel

Face of a Horse :biggrin:

She's a lot better looking than your idol Mark Andrew Yeo Kar Chng :rolleyes:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal
MY FART IS MORE MUSICAL.
The backside of that tiong bitch shitting outside MRT entrance look better than face of Sun Ho

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rev 17 : 3-5 (NASB)And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness; and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns. 4: The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious [c]stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality, 5: and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sun gone?
Yes, her singing career is definitely "gone case" already.

If she can really sing that well, there's no need for her hubby to buy back majority of her albums by using church's $$$.
Then again, someone will claim that buying back her own albums doesn't meant it's a failure in her singing career.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Sun gone?
Yes, her singing career is definitely "gone case" already.

If she can really sing that well, there's no need for her hubby to buy back majority of her albums by using church's $$$.
Then again, someone will claim that buying back her own albums doesn't meant it's a failure in her singing career.

All great singers have needed a boost at some point in their lives.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Long time no log in. Log in only see this kind of thread. Sibeh kake sim..... Log out liao.....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U must be joking...this is crap even for pop standards...and her music sucks wtf....if I had 8 million I would go make a bunch of classic rock,bossa nova,disco,roots reggae,jjazz and north Korean music CDs....not these bullshyt.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rev 17 : 3-5 (NASB)And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness; and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns. 4: The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious [c]stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality, 5: and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”

Christians should know very well the story of King Ahab and Jezebel. Many parallels to Kong Hee and Sun Ho. The wife led the husband astray to chase after false gods. :wink:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see no reason why he should go to jail. He hasn't done anything wrong. He's just doing what organised religion does for a living.

Than you can be his accomplice if think nothing's wrong fraud over $50Million!!

He should be in jail long time ago !! Sun Ho too an accomplice she jolly
well knows where the money came from !! Not from the SKY or from Haven!!

Kong Hee Fatt Choi cheat all his followers hard earn money!!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
He didn't cheat. Simply Con Hee.

Than you can be his accomplice if think nothing's wrong fraud over $50Million!!

He should be in jail long time ago !! Sun Ho too an accomplice she jolly
well knows where the money came from !! Not from the SKY or from Haven!!

Kong Hee Fatt Choi cheat all his followers hard earn money!!