• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Voice of an Angel - Sun Ho

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely Agree. :wink:

She's a lot better looking than your idol Mark Andrew Yeo Kar Chng :rolleyes:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MY FART IS MORE MUSICAL.
The backside of that tiong bitch shitting outside MRT entrance look better than face of Sun Ho

Go do a song with your fart and post that on yourtube.
Any song.
I will make you a star.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She's a lot better looking than your idol Mark Andrew Yeo Kar Chng :rolleyes:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

You instruct (not just tell - instruct) others to stop posting that disgusting pic and you yourself post it?!?!?!

Your sense of humour is profound. I don't know what to say. Your last 200 posts must be moved to the rubbish heap as punishment.

By the way it's supposed to be Kah Ch$ng (sound of cash register).

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You instruct (not just tell - instruct) others to stop posting that disgusting pic and you yourself post it?!?!?!

Your sense of humour is profound. I don't know what to say. Your last 200 posts must be moved to the rubbish heap as punishment.

By the way it's supposed to be Kah Ch$ng (sound of cash register).

he's actually not bad looking as a sinkie. but he's still no match for the sun goddess and her male partner in godliness...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 164

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She actually looks decent looking when young. :wink:

now you've cum to your senses. she's decent when young but super cougar hot when a milf! growl! sam, marjojohn and i have the right taste for lau kway bu's. it's either great minds think alike or fools seldom differ. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
She just looks horsey now. :biggrin:

now you've cum to your senses. she's decent when young but super cougar hot when a milf! growl! sam, marjojohn and i have the right taste for lau kway bu's. it's either great minds think alike or fools seldom differ. :biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

[video=youtube;md5LL6PwXwY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md5LL6PwXwY[/video]

jw5

Loyal
Thanks for the video. :wink:

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

[video=youtube;md5LL6PwXwY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md5LL6PwXwY[/video]

jw5

Loyal
U must be joking...this is crap even for pop standards...and her music sucks wtf....if I had 8 million I would go make a bunch of classic rock,bossa nova,disco,roots reggae,jjazz and north Korean music CDs....not these bullshyt.

north korean music cds???!!! :eek:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh God! Please lah! 1990 alumni? How old is that guy now? It's all quiet now on the LGBT front and you want to throw egg in the face of the antagonist? I too want some peace instead of the gay screams and thongs throwing!......LOL......LOL

Though I be an atheist to the very core
Still it is unbecoming to use God's name
In an argument not involving any religion
However dear Scroobal's to useless hippy like you
Anyhow accuse any nick whose post you dislike
Of being gay is tactic used by cursed Lightning
You should go and mind your own business
That's if you're not Scroobal overcompensate
If you are that useless debator
Then go screw yourself you gay
Bwahahaha Whahahaha

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Scroobal

2. You are f'kin old. :wink:

Oh God! Please lah! 1990 alumni? How old is that guy now? It's all quiet now on the LGBT front and you want to throw egg in the face of the antagonist? I too want some peace instead of the gay screams and thongs throwing!......LOL......LOL

jw5

Loyal
My answer would be

1. Afraid of being mocked by fellow law graduates.

A sign of being needy. Always concerned about what people think about him, including in an internet forum. Pathetic.

Why did Scroobal drop the "Andrew" in his full name?

Multiple choice:

1. Afraid of being mocked by fellow law graduates.

2. Not baptized yet.

3. Hadn't developed Pinkerton syndrome then.

4. Forgot his second English name was Andrew.