• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng is an Honours Graduate in Economics from NUS.

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am astonished to know that Goh Meng Seng is an Econs graduate with Honours from our prestigious NUS. I have no idea how did he end up in his current state.He should be a banker or financial analyst with that kind of qualifications.

Was he hit by the 1997 Asian financial crisis

ysy48

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am astonished to know that Goh Meng Seng is an Econs graduate with Honours from our prestigious NUS. I have no idea how did he end up in his current state.He should be a banker or financial analyst with that kind of qualifications.

No shit?! Can't tell that he's a econs grad from the way he writes. What's he doing for a living now?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He was from HCJC, one of the top jc. He was in this state since the day he graduated. What do you think he has been surviving on all these years? His small comp shop?

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

According to what other people posted here he has 2nd class upper honours in economics.

A wasted talent. Should have joined GIC or Temasek.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Senior Colonel GMS is doing well ...his 'hidden' income from the PAP is fattening his bank account.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
told you not all highly educated people are going to turn out to become productive members of society.hes now a jobless bum living in his parents basement sitting in his underwear writing commentaries about minister of finance tharman shamugatnam.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's supported by his wife.

told you not all highly educated people are going to turn out to become productive members of society.hes now a jobless bum living in his parents basement sitting in his underwear writing commentaries about minister of finance tharman shamugatnam.