• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why horseface sun can't make it

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
listen to debby boone - a christian singing YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE. then listen to horseface sun's CHINA WINE. horseface is supposedly a "pastor".

what's the difference? one can really sing and the song touches many while the other just neighs like a horse and make people confuse whether she is a pastor, a horse or a whore.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/b07-yKnKRMQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sun went for an extreme makeover in her early days when trying to be a singer.
Her original looks cannot make it one and if you look closely now, you'll see the side effects of her face job.
Her face is sagging right now as she no longer can afford to go for botox that often.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After returning from the States, she need to go for Vaginoplasty and Labiaplasty Procedures or not????

Must be wide and deep now.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
listen to debby boone - a christian singing YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE. then listen to horseface sun's CHINA WINE.

I did and I find that Sun Ho is a far better than Debbie Boone who had one hit and that was it.

Sun Ho has had numerous hit songs. "China Wine" is just one of many.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
God is very fair. If you have the talent to sing and dance, there is no need to fake it. People will buy your albums like hot cakes. If you do not have the talent, how much you want to fake, it is still fake and your albums will not sell.

That guy then used half a million dollars from the church building funds to buy up his wife's unsold albums. One of his cronies said unsold albums does not mean it is not a successful album. Obviously, he is as dumb as a cockerel. If she could make it, there would be a re-print of the album after it was sold out.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her original looks cannot make it one and if you look closely now, you'll see the side effects of her face job.
Her face is sagging right now as she no longer can afford to go for botox that often.

She will pay for her conceit and the hubby will pay for his pilferage.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
20140812-st-sunho.jpg

NP_20140814_RLCHURCH14-93H_575993.jpg

serinawee_featured.jpg

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
trying to look more ang moh...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam, I respect your support for your idol, but she is only your idol. You have been to the States, you've seen the type of competition that society holds for every sector in society, entertainment, professional jobs, athletes, business, etc. Maybe that could be the reason we're both not attracted to live there - the intense competition. Just go to any big city and see the number of eager contestants to become singers and dancers and the level they produce, let alone the heart of the industry like in LA or Las Vegas. For a small country like Singapore to have anyone of that level to be up there amongst the best in US of A is remarkable and possibly one in a billion. It will be a while before something like that happens. Try South-East Asia first.

Cheers!

I did and I find that Sun Ho is a far better than Debbie Boone who had one hit and that was it.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually the evil couple could have just carry on keep makan money and enjoy the good life.....
Too bad the whore of a wife wants to realize her singer fantasy.....that led to their downfall.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got a gut feeling that arch angel lawrence khong shall be the next on the chopping board.

how much $$ wasted on his lame magic shows with his pudgy daughter?

why no one ever asked or authority investigate into this?

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

For heaven's sake, boss Sam. How on earth can that Sun Ho be far better than Debbie Boone. The sweet daughter of Pat Boone can move anyone into tears with such angelic singing while all the horse-face whore could achieve, if at all, is to arouse black guys to shaft their big black cocks into her ass or mouth.

Debbie Boon never had any intention to be in the pop scene. Instead, her purpose is with singing Christian songs as a form of evangelism. You Light Up My Life was an accidental pop hit as it is fundamentally a Christian song. She achieved fame by just simply singing that beautiful song decently.

Sun Ho on the other hand had to gyrate half naked among black cocks to try to score a hit and even with all that, she failed. She very likely sucked hard on these black cocks too just to get air time.