• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy FTrash Rents Out HDB Flat to 9 People. Talent???

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, FOREIGNERS EARNING MONEY WITH THEIR HDB BY SQUEEZING 9 PEOPLE INSIDE[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
20 Aug 2014 - 11:49pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

I keep getting advertisements in my mailbox about foreigners wanting to rent my HDB and today I saw this facebook posting showing a Pinoy family wanting to rent a HDB to 9 people (see picture above). Are they allowed to do so?

Shouldn't HDB be allowed for Singaporeans only? Our young Singaporean couple I heard need to wait 4-5 years just to get a HDB flat while foreigners have priority over our HDB flats. How is this fair for us Singaporeans? Shouldn't Singaporeans that serve NS and sacrificed for Singapore be given priority to HDB flats? What is the government doing. Why aren't they protecting us Singaporeans? I feel very angry but I don't really know how to express myself because I 'N' levels only. I want to thank TRS for allowing me to share my feelings even though you guys know my grammar not good but I know you all will still publish my complain.

I refer to your last year article and I want to raise a few issue to this HDB problem also
According to industry analysts, the number of HDB flats that have been approved for subletting to foreigners has tripled in the last 6 years.

This is the case for whole-flat subletting and does not even include the number of flats that let out single rooms to foreigners. This increase in the number of foreign tenants has raised concerns of foreigner enclaves forming in certain HDB estates or even blocks.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

With so many foreigners living in HDBs these days. How do you even make sure got how many Malays, Chinese and Indian living in a HDB? From what I see, my HDB block got like 50% pinoy and PRCs living and I feel very unhappy because their behavior is terrible and very inconsiderate.

I hope the government will address this.:kma:

Thank you TRS

John Loh

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
9 is sup sup water...
I know a guy who managed to squeeze 29 into a 4 room flat....renting out bedspace at min 200 per pax.....he told me his record was 32 pax....but had to let a few go after his tenants also tak boleh tahan and complained to him.....

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
9 is sup sup water...
I know a guy who managed to squeeze 29 into a 4 room flat....renting out bedspace at min 200 per pax.....he told me his record was 32 pax....but had to let a few go after his tenants also tak boleh tahan and complained to him.....

Hello Sarong you talk cock or not? HDB flat have max number of tenants according to flat type, go check with any real estate agent worth their salt type. 9 is max.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello Sarong you talk cock or not? HDB flat have max number of tenants according to flat type, go check with any real estate agent worth their salt type. 9 is max.

Government close eyes mah ...for foreigners, everything is okay as long as it is not in the news.

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only are they talents but they are talents will balls.

[h=1]DEAR TRS, FOREIGNERS EARNING MONEY WITH THEIR HDB BY SQUEEZING 9 PEOPLE INSIDE[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
20 Aug 2014 - 11:49pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

I keep getting advertisements in my mailbox about foreigners wanting to rent my HDB and today I saw this facebook posting showing a Pinoy family wanting to rent a HDB to 9 people (see picture above). Are they allowed to do so?

Shouldn't HDB be allowed for Singaporeans only? Our young Singaporean couple I heard need to wait 4-5 years just to get a HDB flat while foreigners have priority over our HDB flats. How is this fair for us Singaporeans? Shouldn't Singaporeans that serve NS and sacrificed for Singapore be given priority to HDB flats? What is the government doing. Why aren't they protecting us Singaporeans? I feel very angry but I don't really know how to express myself because I 'N' levels only. I want to thank TRS for allowing me to share my feelings even though you guys know my grammar not good but I know you all will still publish my complain.

I refer to your last year article and I want to raise a few issue to this HDB problem also
According to industry analysts, the number of HDB flats that have been approved for subletting to foreigners has tripled in the last 6 years.

This is the case for whole-flat subletting and does not even include the number of flats that let out single rooms to foreigners. This increase in the number of foreign tenants has raised concerns of foreigner enclaves forming in certain HDB estates or even blocks.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

With so many foreigners living in HDBs these days. How do you even make sure got how many Malays, Chinese and Indian living in a HDB? From what I see, my HDB block got like 50% pinoy and PRCs living and I feel very unhappy because their behavior is terrible and very inconsiderate.

I hope the government will address this.:kma:

Thank you TRS

John Loh