• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Attempted Suicide Case - 18-Year-Old Girl!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://therealsingapore.com/content/mysterious-case-naked-18-year-old-falling-sky-bukit-panjang

[h=1]THE MYSTERIOUS CASE OF A NAKED 18 YEAR OLD FALLING FROM THE SKY IN BUKIT PANJANG[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
19 Aug 2014 - 10:23pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

A naked 18 year old girl suddenly fell from the sky in Bukit Panjang this morning and survived her fall.
She had apparently fallen from a 7th floor flat and landed on the common area at the foot of block 431. She suffered serious injuries and had blood flowing from her head but was still alive and rushed to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital.
A Passer-by had used a piece of cloth to protect her modesty as best as she could while waiting for the ambulance.
The girl, surname Chen, is understood to have lived in a corner flat on the 7th floor. Her brother, 21, was the only person in the flat with her at the time but it is unknown how she fell as he was sleeping at that time.
He only discovered that she had fallen when police knocked on his door.
Mr Chen said that he was not aware of his sister having any problems or any issues such as depression. The two of them live together with their parents in the flat.
Neighbours also added that the girl is pretty and is often seen jogging around the neighbourhood, looking healthy and energetic.
Police are still investigating the case.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
7th floor and still alive. Very lucky. My friend 3rd or 4th floor, up lorry.

My friend's friend, 10th floor.......no 2nd chance.

But she would be better off dead......with blood coming from her head, I think she will be dead soon.

If it is not ghost, then it could be something to do with the that bro....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're probably right. Can't imagine what would drive her to do that.

Imagine how freaked out the brother must be. Assuming that he knew nothing of it beforehand.

for an 18-year old, it's definitely not constipation. must be unrequited love or someone ate her abalone without her approval. :eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend's friend, 10th floor.......no 2nd chance.

But she would be better off dead......with blood coming from her head, I think she will be dead soon.

If it is not ghost, then it could be something to do with the that bro....

Am sure her nightmares continue .... Would have been solved if jump was successful.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
for an 18-year old, it's definitely not constipation. must be unrequited love or someone ate her abalone without her approval. :eek:

The number of suicides and attempted suicides these days is scary.

When my friend was depressed and she told me she just moved to Bedok Reservoir, I feared.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The number of suicides and attempted suicides these days is scary.

When my friend was depressed and she told me she just moved to Bedok Reservoir, I feared.

hopefully she moved there for the excellent views and upcoming (underground) mrt station, and not join the bedok reservoir orgy of suiciders. :o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one jump without clothes, bro......

Either the boy was raping her or both were having window sex......or else must be a ghost.

Yes, very rare for one to jump in birthday suit. Never dealt with such a case previously. Always counselled those who survived when I recorded their statements in hospital when I was an IO many years ago.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yes, very rare for one to jump in birthday suit. Never dealt with such a case previously. Always counselled those who survived when I recorded their statements in hospital when I was an IO many years ago.

You should give them tips on how to succeed the next time.

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Will they still be charged?