• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meeting loaded888 For Lunch

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Claimed to be formerly from ISD. But just a fake, fraud and charlatan tuakangyaosiu. :wink:

You mean you believe everything people here claim to be/have/whatever? Then become angry after you found out they are lying? I mean, why believe in the first place?

Take Ramseth for example. I never believe anything he said. Ok maybe just a little:p.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean you believe everything people here claim to be/have/whatever? Then become angry after you found out they are lying? I mean, why believe in the first place?

Take Ramseth for example. I never believe anything he said. Ok maybe just a little:p.

Great advice. SBF is not a place to get the gospel truth. Many come in to shit then leave. Some dont wipe backside.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I was.

Good.
So that others may know who is the man from ISD.
Whereas, notwithstanding the allegations regarding another individual who claimed to be from ISD, although he never made any statement close to that, in order to rebut those unfounded allegations.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good.
So that others may know who is the man from ISD.
Whereas, notwithstanding the allegations regarding another individual who claimed to be from ISD, although he never made any statement close to that, in order to rebut those unfounded allegations.

Nothing to hide. Proud to have served in that department. At least I know its capabilities.