• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meeting loaded888 For Lunch

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
oi, don't chimpo lah. i'm also jack of all trades, pretending to know everything from astrophysics to zebra crossings. only a few know my main specialty, which has nothing to do with shit. sbf is great for the art of showmanship and howlianess. otherwise, life is boring, dreadful, and depressing due to poverty and the low incomes we make. we need a place to vent and imagine, like day-dreaming about being as successful as sam, joe, and merl. and of course, equalisation. he owns the entire stable of horses in sg and yet spends more time with his piranhas. without these dreams, i'm just a lowly coolie sharing a room with tfbh and drifter in bedok, and shagging the $400k landlady to pay rent. please let me have a podium where i can shit a ton of dreams and gems. thank you. :wink:
Please la I'm just a really screwed guy, work with screws come here also kenna screwed, life is screwed man.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please la I'm just a really screwed guy, work with screws come here also kenna screwed, life is screwed man.

one of these days, we need to sync up with sam, equalisation, merl, tfbh, gd, narong and the poor chap who is harassed by kapkia to go to the new club called polaris to drink heineken and chivas, and talk shit about laksaboy. he needs to get screwed. anyone i missed? :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
can....i will bring the kachang....kapkia can bring his kahchng.

one of these days, we need to sync up with sam, equalisation, merl, tfbh, gd, narong and the poor chap who is harassed by kapkia to go to the new club called polaris to drink heineken and chivas, and talk shit about laksaboy. he needs to get screwed. anyone i missed? :biggrin:

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oi, don't chimpo lah. i'm also jack of all trades, pretending to know everything from astrophysics to zebra crossings. only a few know my main specialty, which has nothing to do with shit. sbf is great for the art of showmanship and howlianess. otherwise, life is boring, dreadful, and depressing due to poverty and the low incomes we make. we need a place to vent and imagine, like day-dreaming about being as successful as sam, joe, and merl. and of course, equalisation. he owns the entire stable of horses in sg and yet spends more time with his piranhas. without these dreams, i'm just a lowly coolie sharing a room with tfbh and drifter in bedok, and shagging the $400k landlady to pay rent. please let me have a podium where i can shit a ton of dreams and gems. thank you. :wink:

Fully agree. I'm no duck farmer in Hanoi as well. In real life, I'm just a receptionist at Hotel 81 who can only fantasise about those PRC girls that checked in everyday :(

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tanjong Pagar GRC?