• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meeting loaded888 For Lunch

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please let him know i will add to his points. and yours too. my lunch date with you is still on before year end. geylang will be appropriate. :wink:

Geylang Thai food best. Better go as often as you can. After you become Minister of Poop, you won't be able to patronize that area.

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its only 30 points...tmrw when i get my master clone passwords... u can expect 6x 30 points zap from me :biggrin:
whahahahahahaha...u started it...i didnt...good luck...i suggest u get your clones to up you first cos will fall below 5k in points.
:biggrin:

Zap me below 5k leh,i would like to see how you do it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, but they don't let him bring laptop

can with paper laptop by ming fu. but after memory-clearing, he forgets his id and password. :o

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 215

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
discount pack with ipad, iphone, samsung galaxy, and chargers.....may not work with wireless access protocols and frequencies over there. :o

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 214

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its only 30 points...tmrw when i get my master clone passwords... u can expect 6x 30 points zap from me :biggrin:
whahahahahahaha...u started it...i didnt...good luck...i suggest u get your clones to up you first cos will fall below 5k in points.
:biggrin:

How about helping me to retire this clone? :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hahaha...an exposed scroobal very upset .... whahaha...comeon..use nore clones to zap me...quik quik...:biggrin: