• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meeting loaded888 For Lunch

jw5

Loyal
Better to take SQ, so that if the horrible ang mo dares to bully the meek and subservient flight attendants, we can stand up and fight for their rights. :wink:

If he is willing to pay my return airfare to Dubai, more so if it is via Emirates Airlines, I would be delighted to travel to Dubai for lunch.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Claimed to be formerly from ISD. But just a fake, fraud and charlatan tuakangyaosiu. :wink:

Who claimed to have worked at the ISD?
[GoldenDragon] ??
Other than NS, if that is considered to be "work", I only went to school in Singapore, and upon graduation, worked a few months, reservist training and attended SATO (signed a waiver, because I served more than the maximum of 40 days in reservist that year), and left on a one-way ticket.

jw5

Loyal
Ok. Noted. :biggrin:

Who claimed to have worked at the ISD?
[GoldenDragon] ??
Other than NS, if that is considered to be "work", I only went to school in Singapore, and upon graduation, worked a few months, reservist training and attended SATO (signed a waiver, because I served more than the maximum of 40 days in reservist that year), and left on a one-way ticket.