• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meeting loaded888 For Lunch

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
now...i am meeting Joetys for dinner... anyone want free premium wine and good cuisine? :biggrin:

of course got women too lah...:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
aiyoh...me just arrived from bkk hor..dun anyhow say leh...must be leongsam lah...

Gong lan-jiao-wei, limpeh in Bangkok, in Jakarta, in toilet, in Poseidon, in Mt. Fuji also can use handphone zap forumers here all the way, you want to try?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gong lan-jiao-wei, limpeh in Bangkok, in Jakarta, in toilet, in Poseidon, in Mt. Fuji also can use handphone zap forumers here all the way, you want to try?

Jai yean yean , aiyoh weather hot ah ?
Must go Poseidon aab nam
:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Whahahhahaha....frog is superpower as always...:biggrin:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Do you treat all your cronies to fine wine and good cuisine? Why are your cronies bragging about it?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Do you treat all your cronies to fine wine and good cuisine? Why are your cronies bragging about it?

Nope I don't treat anyone anything special. They come they eat what I eat, drink what I drink, play what I play nothing special

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope I don't treat anyone anything special. They come they eat what I eat, drink what I drink, play what I play nothing special

aiyoh...why u even bother replying to these scroobal's imbeciles... I oredi give up on these spastic maggots long ago liaozzz... :biggrin:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder why you still bother. These chaps are carvotting openly with a network of zappers. Personally won't mind one bit if they only zapped other premium accounts, but we're talking about zapping non premium nicks like GoldenDragon and Scroobal.

Obviously no shame and they think people here are stupid. They're only too happy that you're attacking them as they will see this as excuse to zap back.

Just in case you are not aware of Debonerman's heavy and big balls. Fuck your lanjiao for a cheebye! come give me a 92!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder why you still bother. These chaps are carvotting openly with a network of zappers. Personally won't mind one bit if they only zapped other premium accounts, but we're talking about zapping non premium nicks like GoldenDragon and Scroobal.

Obviously no shame and they think people here are stupid. They're only too happy that you're attacking them as they will see this as excuse to zap back.

Just amazing how some find thrill in that. Me? Hahaha. Zapping and points a big deal? Better things to be busy with.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro GD,

Personally I don't care myself. I only found out about this recently.

When I realized that you, Scroobal, debonerman and harry had been zapped by the same bunch, I felt I had to point it out.

You guys are non premium accounts and they know you can't see who zapped you.

I guess these guys get a cheap thrill out of it.

Just amazing how some find thrill in that. Me? Hahaha. Zapping and points a big deal? Better things to be busy with.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Bro GD,

When I realized that you, Scroobal, debonerman and harry had been zapped by the same bunch, I felt I had to point it out.

Wah... leongsam got new rule that cannot zap non premium account ah...bunch of fucktards.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro GD,

Agree. We all have needs. If that involves activities you mentioned, as long as that person is happy and causes no harm, we should be happy for him eh?

I wasnt aware I kena until a bro mentioned it. I dont check my points etc. It cant be converted to cash.

Met a bro from this forum who visited S'pore recently. We hardly mentioned this forum!