• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am Back!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Heart still weak...been praying at Erawan and Kwan Yin Temple...seeking resolution and conclusion...

For me, I find comfort when I am alone. But I find solace when I am with Mr. Macallan, like now

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any garlands for me?
Any welcome back presents?
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This is for you!!

shutterstock_99478112.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
frog....ditch these angmo shit...I am into Japanese Hibiki 17 years now...taste super smooth..

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yes buddy, I'm head over heels over this sucker recently

nabei frog...u sibei good life hor...i say HibIki 17 and u straight away get 2 shots....cheebye cheebye!!!

no wonder scroobal envious of you! whahahaha :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nice crystal ya? Makes a lot justice to my beloved Hibiki.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now thats better...where is your Friend Kopisai? still active or hiding using clones?
i wanna say Hi to him! Send him my warmest regards! :biggrin:

Kopi? Long time no hear from him! You were also away for one month and not one year right? One month ago, as if Kopi was here!! He MIA so long liao! You got memory lost or what?

Your Foreign Trash jiu hu kia friend is still in this forum though. Still getting fucked daily by many bros here!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Nice crystal ya? Makes a lot justice to my beloved Hibiki.

lucky me bought 2 bottles from Narita....hahaha...slowly enjoy...

super solid crystal bottle...Jipun Whisky still best...but dun know whether got radiation or not...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kopi? Long time no hear from him! You were also away for one month and not one year right? One month ago, as if Kopi was here!! He MIA so long liao! You got memory lost or what?

Your Foreign Trash jiu hu kia friend is still in this forum though. Still getting fucked daily by many bros here!

make peace not war.. i am a changed man...:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
That poor humbug Scroobal is drinking the same thing, but he can't say it in this forum, because someone may rush to his apartment and exclaim "Aha! You are indeed that cuntface!" :biggrin:

nabei frog...u sibei good life hor...i say HibIki 17 and u straight away get 2 shots....cheebye cheebye!!!

no wonder scroobal envious of you! whahahaha :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
lucky me bought 2 bottles from Narita....hahaha...slowly enjoy...

super solid crystal bottle...Jipun Whisky still best...but dun know whether got radiation or not...

Thanks to her,

I've found a new love

Japanese XO by suntory, really cool drink and you will never believe the price

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
That poor humbug Scroobal is drinking the same thing, but he can't say it in this forum, because someone may rush to his apartment and exclaim "Aha! You are indeed that cuntface!" :biggrin:

he will meet his fate one day....be it loss of loved ones, diseases, and others...

its a cycle...