• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am Back!

jw5

Loyal
No lah, it's because threads like "I'm back!", or "I'm leaving", they just don't stir up interest like they used to. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
No lah, it's because threads like "I'm back!", or "I'm leaving", they just don't stir up interest like they used to. :biggrin:

and what is latest trend now? kopisai bashing or you still bashing scroo and his gang :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This afternoon saw this children educational center in Tengerang, so funny the name

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Jeebye Indons pockets damn deep, built a "disneyland" for a school.

not surprising lah...there are more rich Indos ... lots undercover ones...

but i hate the chowchee bye crokcroach infested Jkt airport...and that fucked up Sq lounge as well..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
but i hate the chowchee bye crokcroach infested Jkt airport...and that fucked up Sq lounge as well..

Their days are numbered, no worries, billboards on highways this morning already congratulating the saviour pending announcement tomorrow morning at 10am and 2pm. May have minor disruptions tomorrow here.