• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Landslide victory for PAP in 2016: Older generation is now fully bribed.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
When these elderly sinkies see their children, relatives, etc without jobs, they will surely hantam paps in GE2016. Pioneer Package is just like candy in their mouths. Once melted and swallowed, it is forgotten. These elderly sinkies will always blame MIW for any hardship encountered by members in their families.

old peeople go senile no matter how smart they used to be. and most the pioneer gen are commie sympathisiers who jumped ship to become pappy doggies. these fucker-traitors don't die fast enough imho.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lost to opposition as those old folks had always been PAP vote bank. Pleasing them with goodies doesn't make much difference.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP will rule well beyond 2030. [unsubstantiated opinion deleted]

Out of Touch may be your favourite tune
But me thinks this other's best to wake your generation
For Red Dot the times they're a changing
Please get out of new world if you can't lend your hand

[video=youtube;NNh5870rBkc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNh5870rBkc[/video]

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't qualify for the pioneer package but I still vote for the PAP at every election.

It doesn't take any bribes for me to acknowledge that the PAP is the best.

The bribes you have taken is far more than billion times of pioneer package, of course you will still vote for pap. Bribe is not limited to monetary gains. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Doesn't matter. Just continue voting opposition. :wink:

The bribes you have taken is far more than billion times of pioneer package, of course you will still vote for pap. Bribe is not limited to monetary gains. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Good evening Scroobal

2. You are always thinking of being fucked deep in the arse. Try to refrain from such thoughts. :wink:

Always one liners. Never dwell on deeper reasons. Must be former ISD like Golden Dragon. scroobal must come in and fuck you deep in the arse......Oh my God I've just triggered another nuclear war.......LOL.....LOL

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like that strategy. I think it's excellent.

ya...take the goodies first, then vote more wisely....more excellenter strategy :biggrin: :biggrin:
the pioneers eat salt more than we eat rice.....so dun under estimate them ..
...when the time comes many will tell them....:kma: :kma:. :kma:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Wait a minute, but a "credible and noble" internet moniker recently claimed that PAP will rule till 2030.

Why would he claim that? Why? :wink:

ya...take the goodies first, then vote more wisely....more excellenter strategy :biggrin: :biggrin:
the pioneers eat salt more than we eat rice.....so dun under estimate them ..
...when the time comes many will tell them....:kma: :kma:. :kma: