• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Landslide victory for PAP in 2016: Older generation is now fully bribed.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As GE2016 approaches, PAP will send their moles to try and get the ordinary sinkie voter to be disinterested in elections, by claiming that PAP will continue to rule for many more years, so don't even bother to try and vote pap out, including in this forum.

Look out for such threads and the forummers who start such threads and please highlight accordingly. :wink:

They don't have to send anyone. They have complete faith that I can do the job all by myself.

jw5

Loyal
Remember to look out for threads started by PAP moles which claim that PAP will rule for many more years, in the hope that this will discourage ordinary sinkies from voting opposition or even voting at all. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Not only incentives, but they have also widened their crony base.

Nevertheless, we should continue to advocate voting opposition, especially if you feel that the PAP government have not been putting improving peoples' lives as their top priority.

Oh and bytheway, always watch out for those PAP moles who start threads claiming that PAP will rule for many years, including up to 2030. They are trying to discourage ordinary voters from voting opposition, or even voting at all. :wink:

PAP would not get 55% votes even with the PG card and perks. Hope old fart will get to see how PAP fall before he kicks the bucket.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I read what TS posted.. I was quite amused.. his relatives make up how many %tage of Singapore voters? And she/he seems concerned? ahahaha

Honestly, this pioneer package has many ppl talking.. some good, some bad, others question if this was the responsibility of the govt in the first place.. if so.. why make such a big fuss.. and I even heard a elderly man say "how come commercial every nite ah? no nid money de ah?" His friends told him, "use our money to make commercial ma!!"

His reaction to this was priceless "knn.. use money make bo liao nonsense and give me dis lousy card? siao ah? give me money la! wan me get sick ah? Choy.. pui!!" I couldn't control myself and laughed out loud.. and found him and his friends staring at me.. I left the kopi tiam at this point.. but still smiling.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't qualify for the pioneer package but I still vote for the PAP at every election.

It doesn't take any bribes for me to acknowledge that the PAP is the best.

Everyone in this forum knows you are a PAP cock sucker. There's no need for you to remind us how much of a PAP whore you are.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can burn the next pioneer package. Because that's the only way to receive them next time. Old fools if you want even more money vote opposition next time

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't want to mention this, but our "pioneer generation" probably didn't have to do NS. But don't let that divide us ok? Talk to them nicely and explain why lightning is bad.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Everyone in this forum knows you are a PAP cock sucker. There's no need for you to remind us how much of a PAP whore you are.

Nothing to do with cock sucking. I recognise talent and ability when I see it and the PAP has these qualities in abundance.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Solly hor senior shitizen can not be bribed!! even though gahmen has so called given us
GST monies $500.00 its too amount to be considered bribed!!

Give me few more zero behind maybe e.g. $500,000.00 ??
Perhaps can consider!!

jw5

Loyal
No problems with those who are consistent, whether pro pappies or pro oppo. :p

The skunks are those who consistently bash pap because he is needy for forummers' attention, but before polling day, will start threads to bash opposition candidates. He also starts threads claiming that pap will rule for a long time, e.g. until 2030, to try and discourage ordinary sinkie voters from voting opposition or even voting at all. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Vote Opposition Until PAP Becomes Opposition.

Don't bother about those who claim that PAP will rule until 2030. They are trying to discourage ordinary sinkie voters from voting opposition or voting at all.

Too little too late. Familee already preparing to run road after 2 more GE.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
No problems with those who are consistent, whether pro pappies or pro oppo. :p

The skunks are those who consistently bash pap because he is needy for forummers' attention, but before polling day, will start threads to bash opposition candidates. He also starts threads claiming that pap will rule for a long time, e.g. until 2030, to try and discourage ordinary sinkie voters from voting opposition or even voting at all. :wink:

I like that strategy. I think it's excellent.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Vote Opposition Until PAP Becomes Opposition.

Don't bother about those who claim that PAP will rule until 2030. They are trying to discourage ordinary sinkie voters from voting opposition or voting at all.

The PAP will rule well beyond 2030. They are the only political party with a vision for the country. The rest are only good at sweeping HDB estates.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They don't have to send anyone. They have complete faith that I can do the job all by myself.

I admire you for your honesty. Can you tell us how much the PAP is paying you? Will you remember us when you become the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Sinkee Extermination?