• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Landslide victory for PAP in 2016: Older generation is now fully bribed.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was talking to some of my elderly relatives, all of them are humming the catchy Pioneer package song.

All the aged aunties and uncles now very proudly saying they are, 建国一代, 开国功臣. Even those bo chup ones, they now see it as their duty to safeguard Singapore by voting for PAP in the coming election. All Pioneer Packages have Lee Hsien Loong's face inside.

Propaganda campaign is now a 100% success.

All the young and middle aged ones who are struggling against FT's for jobs, transport and housing will be overwhelmed by the "pioneer" generation + new citizens votes. I will be very surprised if more than 1 GRC goes to oppo.

Use the old generation to kill the young.

Seems like it is a lost cause.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was talking to some of my elderly relatives, all of them are humming the catchy Pioneer package song.

All the aged aunties and uncles now very proudly saying they are, 建国一代, 开国功臣. Even those bo chup ones, they now see it as their duty to safeguard Singapore by voting for PAP in the coming election. All Pioneer Packages have Lee Hsien Loong's face inside.

Propaganda campaign is now a 100% success.

All the young and middle aged ones who are struggling against FT's for jobs, transport and housing will be overwhelmed by the "pioneer" generation + new citizens votes. I will be very surprised if more than 1 GRC goes to oppo.

Use the old generation to kill the young.

Seems like it is a lost cause.

Wtf, they really buy this shit...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Propaganda campaign is now a 100% success.

When these elderly sinkies see their children, relatives, etc without jobs, they will surely hantam paps in GE2016. Pioneer Package is just like candy in their mouths. Once melted and swallowed, it is forgotten. These elderly sinkies will always blame MIW for any hardship encountered by members in their families.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pixpions1002e.jpg

Older generation happy

Younger gets FARKED

jw5

Loyal
Of course PAP will do whatever it takes to stay in power, including offering incentives, and they have been building their support base all these years.

Do you think they have been just bitching in internet forums? LOL .............................

All you can do if you think that PAP have not been serving the ordinary sinkie citizens well all these years, is to vote opposition.

Don't ever think about giving up, not voting, being disinterested about elections, etc, because this will give the MIW another boost.

And of course they will have their cronies all over the internet trying to get ordinary voters to give up. LOL ............................. :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
when every vote counts and to win the gay votes, paper generals will do GEMS go extra mile for sex n offer their backside also.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A few months before election, the WP will go on their education blitz. Hand out flyers showing photo of the Ah Tiong lady shitting ...is this the sinkapore that you want?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today i just rooted my iphone.....now, that is way beyond my comfort zone and i would rather brick my iphone than provide fodder for political scams......so cut the pioneer package crap, it's nonsense....and we sud not spend too much time rooting over it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I don't qualify for the pioneer package but I still vote for the PAP at every election.

It doesn't take any bribes for me to acknowledge that the PAP is the best.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't qualify for the pioneer package but I still vote for the PAP at every election.

It doesn't take any bribes for me to acknowledge that the PAP is the best.

Pioneer package is peanuts to you. Millions of dollars await you if you say yes to them.

jw5

Loyal
As GE2016 approaches, PAP will send their moles to try and get the ordinary sinkie voter to be disinterested in elections, by claiming that PAP will continue to rule for many more years, so don't even bother to try and vote pap out, including in this forum.

Look out for such threads and the forummers who start such threads and please highlight accordingly. :wink: