• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

inspirational talk by ang mos

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do we really need that kind of crap talk by some ang mos trying to make some money out of sinkies? sometimes, i find it amusing that sinkies actually stupidly pay to get inspired by people who are not so great at all, first was wolf of wall street, jordan...now...it's an ex-mob boss, Michael Franzese...!!!

if it is LKY, i will pay but definitely not some rascal ang mo turn good, also can make it....sinkies are really beyond hope...:eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

i will pay for lky's talk cos' he is bad inside out all the way and still sinkies think he is good, see the difference...

http://news.xin.msn.com/en/5-lessons-from-an-ex-mob-boss

“It was a choice I made,” Michael Franzese began, as he told xinmsn about his decision to join the mob, and one that he would live to regret.

“My father (mob underboss Sonny Franzese) originally didn’t want me to be involved in this life. He wanted me to be a doctor.”

But all Franzese, then a pre-med student, could think of was to get his father, who’d been sentenced to 50 years in prison, out. He was taken under the wing of Joe Colombo, boss of New York’s infamous Colombo crime family, and became a force to be reckoned with.

At the peak of his criminal career during the 1980s, Franzese was rated by Fortune magazine among the top 20 most wealthy and powerful mafia bosses and ran businesses that were generating a weekly turnover of more than US$8 million.

Then he did the unthinkable, he decided to quit the mob and turn his life around - all for one woman.

In a phone interview with xinmsn, the 63-year-old Franzese, now a motivational speaker and author, shared about his life in and outside the mob. Here are some of our takeaways.

Catch Michael Franzese at A Day with The Godfather on August 23 at The Star Performing Arts Centre. Tickets are available at SISTIC.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why not?they made 3 movies about this guy,godfather,godfather 2 and godfather 3.....u think i want to watch a movie about LKY?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... i will pay for lky's talk cos' he is bad inside out all the way and still sinkies think he is good, see the difference ...
u shud oso go listen 2 dat fella in ur avatar ... he is bad inside out from south and stil his peasants tink he is gud from north ...

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
serious, paying hundreds of dollars to attend such talk is the same as going for tea dance at city harvest church.:biggrin:

the objective of church and inspirational talks is to make yourself feel good...
this is deception :rolleyes:

u shud oso go listen 2 dat fella in ur avatar ... he is bad inside out from south and stil his peasants tink he is gud from north ...

Last edited: