• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old auntie go holland v beg can get $1000+ per day

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cdfvpEi.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappies: "See? SG old folks are so rich, increase minimum sum to 200k or 300k also no problem." :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The figure ahould be thereabouts....not sure got 1k per day but knew a guy who ran a handicap begging syndicate....he told me can expect to rake in average 300-500 per beggar per day. This was market rate some years back.
A busker plying in orchard road also can bag $500 for half a day's work during weekends

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal
That ah tiong auntie should have put out a collection bowl when she was shitting and peeing in holland road.
Make it worth her while to go and bungsai there once more and flash her perineum to one and all.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Total bs from the PAP press.

The PxP don't even need to beg....they get millions everyday..!! where are they catching their own people...there are, PRC in crutches with pretend leg deformities with a boom box singing & begging in hawkers centre & monks....& other religious charlatans begging for donations...

They catch this old lady??...

jw5

Loyal
Do you mean ah kong?

If ah kong makan pioneer generation package, and ah mah can get $1000 each day and not share with ah kong, I would suggest that the ah kong is the ah gong. :biggrin:

The million dollar question is what happened to her pioneer generation package? Kena makan by ah gong?

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This old laby is a regular con artist, she also frequent China Sq and PWC building area during lunch time. Always see her trying to ask money from ppls.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you mean ah kong?

If ah kong makan pioneer generation package, and ah mah can get $1000 each day and not share with ah kong, I would suggest that the ah kong is the ah gong. :biggrin:

haha, now that it's out in the news, the ah kong won't be much of an ah gong for long.....show me the money!:p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this ah ma is a expert solicitor.....she should work for PAP and run for GRC......$1000 is sup sup sui,we can guarantee her $15,000 per month plus perks.