• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ching taking over LKY in Tanjong Pagar election 2016

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard from Insider that Ho Ching will be taking over LKY for election 2016 at Tanjong Pagar.

Wah, macam like Hua Mulan, taking over her father (in-law) to fight on the battlefield. :biggrin:

女中豪杰,巾帼不让须眉!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old man not bad enuf? Now the Ho Chief herself?

Both sure kena wiped out like Aljunied GRC sorry team.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm definitely rooting for the familee......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 336

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does Tg Pagar residents konw how to vote?

I think its been ancient days since they last got to vote. Many have forgotten how to...

Most growing up now have never voted at all! But good news! Some of the residents I encountered recently are really determined to vote the old man out! So far 5 out of 5.

The ancient of ancients himself will be a goner if he stands!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
TP voters never get to vote for the pass 50 years, tulan already miss chances of getting rid of LKY.

Even old fart was worried he would be kicked out by TP voters or get 51% votes only a big mula for him back in 1989 GE. He save his own arse from getting kicked by TP voters with GRC system.

If this is the case, CH is a slaughter lamb for TP voters to get rid of her, replace old fart.

A new Gospel for TP GRC voters.

Heard from Insider that Ho Ching will be taking over LKY for election 2016 at Tanjong Pagar.