• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sun wHore the Sinkie Mother Teresa wanted to sue her detractors. LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
As claimed by one who attended trial proceedings, managing to get a seat in spite of Kong Hee's cunning in getting his dumbfuck cunts students attending his School of ThioKongTaology to start lining up during ungodly hours to reserve tickets for the PAP MP rank equivalent cell group leaders of his PAP style church.

Sun wHore you fucking horse face cunt. Want to sue PastorSunwHore, ShittyHarvestChurch and CityDumbfuckcunts of your "Fancy Free" video fame or not?.....LOL......LOL

https://www.facebook.com/CHCConfessions

CEH showed blackberry messages that Sun Ho said: "Can we shut the mouths of all these haters? Can we take legal action against them?"

CEH moved on to show emails he sent to Kong Hee and Sun Ho, asking them not to worry about the bloggers and the truth will show we are clean.

CEH was trying to show that his state of mind was that he genuinely believed in the crossover project as mooted by Kong Hee.

The blackberry messages showed Sun Ho was pissed off by the bloggers.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one sure kena deleted. I am not Tan Ah Kow hor!....LOL

The blessed & beloved Kairos... Congratulations again @eileentupdate @johannsim http://t.co/QEkQ5faeKM

Instagram
instagram.com
sun___ho's photo on Instagram

Like · Comment · @mynameissun on Twitter · Share

Max Oh, Aichieh Lee, Gwendaline Huang and 98 others like this.

View 1 more comment

Tan Ah Gao i say this to u and SUN whore ," Fark U , blatant liar . Return my money. Not happy, go and hire more private investigators and find my identity all those bloogers' IP addresses and sue us in a big mass" I dare u . bloody chao CHICKEN

2 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/sunhomusic

Emiko Teraz Your husband and his pastoral team kept telling the church members to pay tithes , if not , it just meant that they rob from God. Now, he revealed in the court that he did not pay tithes and building fund from 2005 to 2010, we can safely draw a conclusion that he robbed from God to pay for your 100% guaranteed commercial success!!!

38 minutes ago · Edited

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fucking told you guys Congman Hee will use the excuse that everything was approved by "The Board." Just like TT Durai.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark my words the trial will be delayed when Sun wHore is called to testify in the CHC CBT trial. There will be courtroom theatrics when she is cornered to reveal the truth. She will sob uncontrollably and then faint. Reminds be of a certain de Cruz and Pierre episode.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
19 August 2014 – (Morning session – 10 Reasons)

August 19, 2014

Mr. Chew: Pastor Kong, I submit to you that you do not love the church, as in the people in the church, and you are not that concerned about the church’s suffering losses.

10 Reasons submitted to Pastor Kong

1. Pastor Kong should salvage the songs that have been recorded instead of just writing them off and forgetting about the copyright.

2. Pastor Kong refused to send Sun back in 2011 or so, as suggested by Mr. Chew. The reason given by Pastor Kong to Mr. Chew was: Sun and him would be too emotionally drained.

3. When Mr. Chew asked Pastor Kong to liquidate the copyrights and use the money to pay back whoever had borne the brunt of the losses, Pastor Kong replied to Mr. Chew that if the Xtron directors told me to do it, then he will do it.

4. During the years of the bonds being issued for the Crossover from 2007 to 2010, Pastor Kong could have put his own money into the Crossover instead of buying personal properties for himself.

5. Pastor Kong allowed $2.1 million to be sent from CHC to CHC KL, and then he claimed that KL independently funded him as love gifts and his team salaries for the same amount.

6. Pastor Kong has withheld himself from giving to the building fund and tithe to his own church despite being the founder and senior pastor and being the one on stage who challenged thousands to sacrifice for the building fund.

7. Pastor Kong allowed the church funds to be used to buy $3m of his own merchandise, which are his preaching sermon tapes.

8. In wanting to repay the bonds, Pastor Kong was thinking of ways for Xtron to earn more money from the church, so much so that he even planned to hold an Asia Conference every year instead of once every two years.

9. Pastor Kong defrauded the MPA givers by hiding the royalties, salaries and the bonuses from the spreadsheet, which he showed to the MPA givers, so that they would be emotionally led to contribute more to him and Sun.

10. In the property search, Pastor Kong wanted to acquire Suntec or, for that matter, along the way any property as quickly as possible regardless of the cost of the rental or the cost of the project.

http://mrslightnfriends.com/20140819-10reasons

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If she dun sue mean it is the truth loh.

At least someone find horse-face decent enough for a fuck.

Screen%20Shot%202013-09-03%20at%205.53.35%20PM.png

messiahtwo.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fucking told you guys Congman Hee will use the excuse that everything was approved by "The Board." Just like TT Durai.

he will tell you that everyone supported him becos there was no protest outside the church. sounds familar?