• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Own up spinless idiots

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Own up spineless idiots

no...i eat meat and dont take soursop....and am sinkie.

If Tonychat had 10% of your IQ and EQ, he would have been a multi millionaire in Long Island already. Too bad he is still selling DVDs in Pelangi Plaza

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

in real life i understand tonychat is a doctor who works for free every sunday helping those who can't afford treatment......his IQ and EQ is superior to mine by a huge amount.

If Tonychat had 10% of your IQ and EQ, he would have been a multi millionaire in Long Island already. Too bad he is still selling DVDs in Pelangi Plaza

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in real life i understand tonychat is a doctor who works for free every sunday helping those who can't afford treatment......his IQ and EQ is superior to mine by a huge amount.

Eh.. talk cock.. dont stalk me or kena stalked by me.. :oIo:

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

An Ah Beng who repairs laptop for free can't exactly be called a PC Doctor my friend. Just like bus captains aren't really captains :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

...tonychat is a doctor who works for free every sunday helping those who can't afford treatment......his IQ and EQ is superior to mine by a huge amount.
Also explains your junior's elasticity 3cm (at rest) :eek::p

Asides, are we still with this points thingy? Maybe consider strategic alliances (as sam once put it)?:biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

the last carnage butchered many of my triad members so i have few points to give.......i'd like to ally with scroobie but he is a self confessed skinflint when it comes to giving points.

Also explains your junior's elasticity 3cm (at rest) :eek::p

Asides, are we still with this points thingy? Maybe consider strategic alliances (as sam once put it)?:biggrin: