• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Bye Microsoft, you hv no more future

emeritus CB

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-28861010

Former Microsoft boss Steve Ballmer leaves firm

"I bleed Microsoft - have for 34 years and I always will," Mr Ballmer said.
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

LA Clippers sold to Ballmer for $2bn
Ballmer bounces into retirement
Microsoft names Nadella as new boss
Former Microsoft chief executive Steve Ballmer has said he is stepping down from the board with immediate effect.

In a public letter, Mr Ballmer said he had become "very busy" since he quit the top job and that it would be "impractical to continue".

His decision to leave follows his recent purchase of the Los Angeles Clippers basketball team.

"I see a combination of the Clippers, civic contribution, teaching and study taking a lot of my time," he wrote.

He said his departure would be immediate due to a "hectic" autumn including both the start of the NBA basketball season and his teaching of a new class.

Mr Ballmer left the top job in February after more than 14 years at the helm, and has been involved in the company for more than three decades.

He still holds more Microsoft shares than any other individual, and on Tuesday he pledged to hold onto them for the "foreseeable future".

"I bleed Microsoft - have for 34 years and I always will," he added.

More on This Story

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new Ah Neh CEO will turn the company around!

Without Ah Nehs, many tech companies will not survive.

Ah Neh is a blessing to the world!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He still holds more Microsoft shares than any other individual, and on Tuesday he pledged to hold onto them for the "foreseeable future".

New Ah Neh CEO is just a puppet.

Microsoft is doomed, its new ads are getting more desperate (just like the PAP govt's Pioneer Package commercials). :biggrin:

[video=youtube;yYC5dkQlQLA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYC5dkQlQLA[/video]

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That new ah neh CEO may be tech savvy in cloud computing, R&D and enterprise server OS technologies.
I'm waiting to see how he's going to bring Nokia mobile phone business down to the drain.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
their previous surface RT was a flop, you can't install other programs other than that from their apps store. i think they will do good with this new version of surface pro. cos last year, i almost want to buy the surface...if i did, i will go to church every sunday...:biggrin:

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/6-differences-between-the-surface-rt-and-the-surfa.html

New Ah Neh CEO is just a puppet.

Microsoft is doomed, its new ads are getting more desperate (just like the PAP govt's Pioneer Package commercials). :biggrin:

[video=youtube;yYC5dkQlQLA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYC5dkQlQLA[/video]

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new Ah Neh CEO will turn the company around!

Without Ah Nehs, many tech companies will not survive.

Ah Neh is a blessing to the world!

I like to think of how Vikram Pandit screwed up Citibank....... he is now gone but the Ah Nehs he brought in is still ard to fuck things up...

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
That new ah neh CEO may be tech savvy in cloud computing, R&D and enterprise server OS technologies.
I'm waiting to see how he's going to bring Nokia mobile phone business down to the drain.

he is selling new Nokia model at S$30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!