• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee Bye pastor trying to convert me at Orchard road

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree! If you need to do something in order to achieve something, it must be a shit!

Everything in this world is shit!

On contrary, if you do bad things and still achieved something, it must be a holy shit and scam.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am referring to the unbelievers. Freedom without Christ leads to nowhere!

Yeah, freedom with Christ, you can steal, rob, rape, kill...will steal lead to somewhere.
Sound like a mind controlling cult. How do you know jesus is real? The bible says so? Then how do you know the bible has never been reedited and corrected of errors? The bible has no contradictions ?

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Serina Wee jio me, I confirm convert.

I will kneel before her everyday and do her bidding.

I will tithe 100% to her.

Every moment before her I will cry Hallelujah!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming to Christ calls for repentance, so no one can possibly commit crimes and come to repentance at the same time.

Contemporary scholars accept the authenticity of Jesus' existence like any historical personality, no doubt about that.

The earliest book of Mark was written no more than 30 years after Jesus' death, when many eyewitnesses were still alive. No other ancient documents in history had this short a timeframe. The manuscripts of the Gospels have been copied over 30 thousand times with hardly any differences between them.

Yeah, freedom with Christ, you can steal, rob, rape, kill...will steal lead to somewhere.
Sound like a mind controlling cult. How do you know jesus is real? The bible says so? Then how do you know the bible has never been reedited and corrected of errors? The bible has no contradictions ?

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
There should be a law where Christians cannot promote their religion in public!!!

Trying to shove me the people-only-get-to-one-chance-to-live-so-they-have-to-act-good-nonsense!!! Full Of BS!!

Everyone already knows there is reincarnation yet this one still so suaku think there is only one life. Lao sai mentality.

Lucky, I promote him with another one of my new age spiritual teachings. Brainwash and mind control him back!!!

Got another boy tried to convert me at Bugis arcade also!! Stupid!!

Why Christians so bo liao? Need to fulfil conversion quota so they can get to heaven? Lan jiao!!

[video=youtube;Uk7biSOzr1k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk7biSOzr1k[/video]

This being hungry ghosts month, you should get some hell notes and donate to him. Better still, burn it in front of him:biggrin:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Serina Wee jio me, I confirm convert.

I will kneel before her everyday and do her bidding.

I will tithe 100% to her.

Every moment before her I will cry Hallelujah!

How about Tracy Tan,the daughter of Rony Tan? She is more chio than serena wee. :wink:

52D09747DA1686CD384D401FE4BB.jpg

Tracy%20Tan%20.jpg

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
that hypoc said 'she all dried up already ...' from the pony's mouth

I had attended lighthouse service once at woodland a few years ago. A few friends and myself accompanied a friend who had some health problem for the healing service. The auditorium is very modern and can beat any concert hall and would appease any youngster. Standing at the stage front were people I believed are senior members, they dressed up like those working folks you normally see in shenton way. They looked very decent people. The healing service took place before the actual service. Those visitors with problems and illnesses moved forwards for the well-dressed and decent looking people to offer prayer on 1-1 basis. I remembered a tearing mother with an infant. The main service started with some filipinos singers singing christian songs accompanied by band.

Some videos were played on testimonies of people being cured by prayer healing. I remembered this naive looking lady said she had 6 wisdom tooth extractions, the first two were painful, the rest no pain. She believed her prayer was answered. So naive!

The end part, Rony Tan appeared. He dosen't look anything near decent was my first impression. He would subtly bashed catholic religion and other religions. He also mocked at Meet-the-people session. Can MP help you when you approached him with your problem, was the question he threw to the audience. He invited those guests who would want to accept Jesus to move forward and he said he would personally pray for them. Look like a snake oil peddler playing on emotional weakness, anyone sinking in the water would grasp on any carrot stick he can get hold.

I believe other smaller evangelical churches are also preying on circumstance problems and moment of emotional downtime to recruit members. The smaller churches have no concert, nice auditorium, music band or healing service are the differences.

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming to Christ calls for repentance, so no one can possibly commit crimes and come to repentance at the same time.

Contemporary scholars accept the authenticity of Jesus' existence like any historical personality, no doubt about that.

The earliest book of Mark was written no more than 30 years after Jesus' death, when many eyewitnesses were still alive. No other ancient documents in history had this short a timeframe. The manuscripts of the Gospels have been copied over 30 thousand times with hardly any differences between them.

it's all bullsh!t all these scums pastors and evangelists. only morons and idiots and people who are always feraful ie kiasi fell for their oldest trick in the world. it is subtle brain washing and putting a fear in you by making you go on a guilt trip and then make it seemed you have commited a sin when there was none in the first place, and then trying to pretend to help you out by offering you a fake redemption. tis is same as a rogue cop planting fake evidence on you and then offer you a way out. I once screw a pastor by telling him that people like him are sinners for sure as they admit it but I am pure and holier than christ as I have not sinned. so what's there to ask for salvation. Fark him left and right till he almost lost his temper, while I was calmly enjoying the show see him lose his temper and logic. That further reinforced my opinion that people like him and KH con men who are smooth talkkers . you can only be weak if you let them bully you by making you feel guilty. that's how these arseholes work. take away from them the power to belittle you as they are scums and the whole game is up. till today I ahve met more than 100 of these evangelists/proselytisers/pastors from sec schools to juniior colleges/unis and not one of them have prove their superiorirty in logical arguments against me or even come close to making me doubt my views. in fact just reinfirced my views that 100% of these people are b@stards. For me I just enjoy belittling them and giving a taste of their own guilt tripping psychology. very fun to see them squirm and lose their cool.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

it's all bullsh!t all these scums pastors and evangelists. only morons and idiots and people who are always feraful ie kiasi fell for their oldest trick in the world. it works in singapore as alot of stupid gullible superstitious kiasi and kiasu people. it is subtle brain washing and putting a fear in you by making you go on a guilt trip and then make it seemed you have commited a sin when there was none in the first place, and then trying to pretend to help you out by offering you a fake redemption. tis is same as a rogue cop planting fake evidence on you and then offer you a way out. I once screw a pastor by telling him that people like him are sinners for sure as they admit it but I am pure and holier than christ as I have not sinned. so what's there to ask for salvation. Fark him left and right till he almost lost his temper, while I was calmly enjoying the show see him lose his temper and logic. That further reinforced my opinion that people like him and KH con men who are smooth talkkers . you can only be weak if you let them bully you by making you feel guilty. that's how these arseholes work. take away from them the power to belittle you as they are scums and the whole game is up. till today I ahve met more than 100 of these evangelists/proselytisers/pastors from sec schools to juniior colleges/unis and not one of them have prove their superiorirty in logical arguments against me or even come close to making me doubt my views. in fact just reinfirced my views that 100% of these people are b@stards. For me I just enjoy belittling them and giving a taste of their own guilt tripping psychology. very fun to see them squirm and lose their cool.

jw5

Loyal
Yeah, agree but no need to post twice, hahaha.

I once met a pastor who spent the whole time talking about how much he wanted to convert from riding a motorbike to driving a car since his wife was pregnant. :rolleyes::biggrin:

it's all bullsh!t all these scums pastors and evangelists. only morons and idiots and people who are always feraful ie kiasi fell for their oldest trick in the world. it works in singapore as alot of stupid gullible superstitious kiasi and kiasu people. it is subtle brain washing and putting a fear in you by making you go on a guilt trip and then make it seemed you have commited a sin when there was none in the first place, and then trying to pretend to help you out by offering you a fake redemption. tis is same as a rogue cop planting fake evidence on you and then offer you a way out. I once screw a pastor by telling him that people like him are sinners for sure as they admit it but I am pure and holier than christ as I have not sinned. so what's there to ask for salvation. Fark him left and right till he almost lost his temper, while I was calmly enjoying the show see him lose his temper and logic. That further reinforced my opinion that people like him and KH con men who are smooth talkkers . you can only be weak if you let them bully you by making you feel guilty. that's how these arseholes work. take away from them the power to belittle you as they are scums and the whole game is up. till today I ahve met more than 100 of these evangelists/proselytisers/pastors from sec schools to juniior colleges/unis and not one of them have prove their superiorirty in logical arguments against me or even come close to making me doubt my views. in fact just reinfirced my views that 100% of these people are b@stards. For me I just enjoy belittling them and giving a taste of their own guilt tripping psychology. very fun to see them squirm and lose their cool.

Michu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm... how come threads on CHC and other mega churches always get high viewership and many guests lurking? :biggrin:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jesus story written record appeared only after 80-90 years after his supposed death, the recognised history.
Can you name of one or two of the 'scholars' or rather the christian writers with no honesty?

There is an encyclopedia of bible errancy on the web. You are free to believe your church leaders,religion books, distorted version of history without questioning and counter-check other sources, but don't promote any stupidity or fairytale publicly.

If you are open-minded enough, watch this 10min video, then refute any point in it you are capable of.

[video=youtube;oTeopOdov-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTeopOdov-U[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;3LTmw9BMzWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LTmw9BMzWo[/video]

Many Christians do not question or investiigate the things they believe. For example, the ritual of water baptism. It came from Egypt.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
One, nowhere in Christian teachings mention specifically that Muslims "will get the worst". Non-believers misled by the devil can be any religion, atheists or "Christians" in name. Challenge Christians who tell you that to cite specific verses.

Two, public sharing is not dichotomous by Muslim or not. The teachings of Jesus can be shared with anyone one-on-one, Muslim or not.

How to find verses in Christianity on Islam in specific, the religion came later ? Tell us how ?