• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I always vote for PAP every election but why . . .

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you tell me which party that I vote will let me retire at 55???

I just need about 7K to 10K per month. I need to keep my car, my house and also twice a year holiday...

Please advise!!! Thanks in advance...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just need about 7K to 10K per month. I need to keep my car, my house and also twice a year holiday...

Take a piss and see your own reflection lah. No ability want to compare yourself with the top brains in government? 马不知脸长!

Lando

Alfrescian
Loyal

World Cup 2018 pick the winner that NCPG picks! :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i used to be critical of the pap when i first arrived in the sf bay area. but after living and working here for over 3 decades, the pap looks like the best hope for america and the bay area.

if you do not wish for the most incompetent, corrupt, and cronyistic use of your taxpayer dollars, vote for the pap. they are by far the best run and most efficient political regime the world has ever seen and known in 10000 years of prehistory and history, way better than the nk regime. :p

this is what happens when you don't have pap doing your city planning and infrastructure projects.....see pics below.

construction at the bart station in berryessa started in 2012, after over 10 years of getting stalled in the conceptual, permitting, zoning, planning, funding, environmental and soil engineering processes. when design, architecture and engineering were finally in progress 4 years ago, it took 2 years for final design to be approved. it is supposed to be operational in 2016 with construction taking over 4 years. however, cost overruns and project overspend have drained all funding set aside so far, and site construction is stalled for another 2 years. the city, state and bart will have to beg the federal gov for additional funding in order to restart the project. meanwhile, construction on track lines leading to the station have also been stalled. the site is now fenced up for over a year, close to 2 years, and all materials, heavy equipment and crew are removed after spending millions on bringing them to site. hopefully, work and construction will resume in 2015 and we can have our first station in san jose in late 2018 which is the new date for launch. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 127

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
managed to sneak a shot within the fenced-in area....taken a week ago. this will never happen if and when the pap is in charge.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 131

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I cannot retire at 55 year old ?
I everyday smell ah neh body odour in office ?

Please contribute !

Please don't stop voting for PAP. you had almost gotten used to not retiring and shitskin smell,

If you stop voting I must warn you that you will go into shock and withdrawal symptoms. Please consider it carefully - change or sabai sabai.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The party that will let you retire at any age you want is your own party.

Anyone can retire at any age they want but they need to take steps to make it happen. No political party in the world is going to do it for you.

Read my retirement thread.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i used to be critical of the pap when i first arrived in the sf bay area. but after living and working here for over 3 decades, the pap looks like the best hope for america and the bay area.

Exactly the same sentiment. After 2 decades of living in so called "1st World" western nations and witnessing the corruption, the incompetence, decaying infrastructure and the rampant abuse of welfare, I am now 100% convinced that the PAP is simply the best. There is no comparison.

Of course the country has problems but these are largely caused by the people of Singapore rather than the policies of the PAP.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take a piss and see your own reflection lah. No ability want to compare yourself with the top brains in government? 马不知脸长!

I did not compare myself to the top brain government. They have more than that after they retire... You really look down on them...:rolleyes:

What I am trying to said here is no party or government can help you to retire, only you yourself... So retire at 55 there is nothing to do with who you vote... Understand twit???:biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
So we should ship the whole lot of Sinkie back to China and get those PRCs to completely replace them.

Then at least SMRT can convert all their toilets into shops for retail and get more rentals to boost their bottomline as the PRCs would not need toilets to do their business.

Btw, you need to employ more shit cleaners and they MUST only be SINKIE, to clear the faeces that will be ..

EVERYWHERE! LoL

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not compare myself to the top brain government. They have more than that after they retire... You really look down on them...:rolleyes:

What I am trying to said here is no party or government can help you to retire, only you yourself... So retire at 55 there is nothing to do with who you vote... Understand twit???:biggrin:

No,no no..that's where you got it wrong.

Without the greedy economic sluts policies from the PAP ..

I would not have been able to retire at 55! LoL

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
No,no no..that's where you got it wrong.

Without the greedy economic sluts policies from the PAP ..

I would not have been able to retire at 55! LoL

Once you are born in Sinkieland you serve the Lee Dynasty and their
Cronies till the day you drop dead, worse than 2yrs NS.