• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newbie points

jw5

Loyal
If you want to dictate the type of behaviour that is acceptable to you, start your own forum or island.

Like I posted to you in the other thread, nobody is dying, nobody is being prevented from posting, nobody is being chased out of the forum. Genuine forummers I mean, not your f'kin clones.

Learn to live with all sorts of behaviour including dissent. Don't be a f'kin hypocrite and deceive other forummers into thinking you are a hero.

Have some f'kin self awareness. :rolleyes:

To your credit, I believe you don't zap into moderation.

Those 7 nicks however are openly endorsed by AhMeng (who claims to have gained their passwords), who is in turn a friend of both you and joetys. The 3 of you were openly carvotting about zapping GoldenDragon. Does that sound like mature behaviour?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To your credit, I believe you don't zap into moderation.

Those 7 nicks however are openly endorsed by AhMeng (who claims to have gained their passwords), who is in turn a friend of both you and joetys. The 3 of you were openly carvotting about zapping GoldenDragon. Does that sound like mature behaviour?

I think you have controlled so many clones that you actually think real humans can actually be controlled like robots. Ah meng might be their friend but he has his own mind and can make his own decisions. If you ever had a FREN lets say someone attacks you I doubt you would need to command him or order or beg him to help you he would do it on his own initiative. You see the problem with you? You actually think your clones are actual individuals with their own minds but that isn't true that is why debonerman or yourself will be like carbon copies of scroobal. You cannot blame the other party if his friend decides to attack or zap you for attacking him first. I think u must have been using clones for so long you think they are seperate personalities that only listen to you. Ah meng acts independently of anyone the fact that he wants to zap you scroobal and your clones is because you pissed him off don't blame anyone else

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you have controlled so many clones that you actually think real humans can actually be controlled like robots. Ah meng might be their friend but he has his own mind and can make his own decisions. If you ever had a FREN lets say someone attacks you I doubt you would need to command him or order or beg him to help you he would do it on his own initiative. You see the problem with you? You actually think your clones are actual individuals with their own minds but that isn't true that is why debonerman or yourself will be like carbon copies of scroobal. You cannot blame the other party if his friend decides to attack or zap you for attacking him first. I think u must have been using clones for so long you think they are seperate personalities that only listen to you. Ah meng acts independently of anyone the fact that he wants to zap you scroobal and your clones is because you pissed him off don't blame anyone else

wah lau...your england sibei good... so well said...i really must pai u as sifu...england sibei powderful :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Scroobal aka Debonerman,

2. You are simply showing how disgusting you really are. None of us here cares about the "credibility" of our internet moniker except you. Anyone who still doesn't believe Scroobal and Debonerman are being controlled by the same fucker is a gullible moron. The purpose of all these was to get you to keep going on and on, because you have never learned when to stop over-compensating. :wink:

I am learning to live with your homosexual behavior in this forum. How 's that for a start faggot?.....You want to control this forum? Suck my dick!.....LOL....LOL

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Scroobal aka Debonerman

2. Good Night. :wink:

Couple of fingers up your ass.....lol.....chant after chant of Debonerman is scoobal. Other than a fuck adjective or adverb, had he been ever vulgar in this forum or Delphi forums. You kan ni lau bu puah cheebye mis-programmed spawn is another matter. Now don't try to blow me a kiss. You had used Hokkien expletives on more than one occasion. Don't try to put on a affable, educated and cordial air to fool readers here you fucking homosexual.