• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2016 GE : I will Vote for any Party who will return My CPF Monies at 55.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The equation is very simple to me.

I work all these years for my CPF.
I want my money back at 55.

No need to tell me complicated stories or show me any Mr and Mrs Tan cartoon story.

I just want to see my money at 55. PERIOD.

Any party that has this platform will get my Vote.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If PAP do so...they get my vote. As simple as that.

No need to tell me this and that...i will manage my own annuities and buy my own portfolio.

I dun need the PAP or any government to lock up MY MONEY for their ancillary benefits.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has crossed the line after they mess around with my retirement fund aka CPF.

They are going down! Like those communists in China who robbed the hardworking middle class during the late 40s.

Wah hor ee See!!

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need to tell me complicated stories or show me any Mr and Mrs Tan cartoon story.

I am a supporter of PAP.
Even I am not happy with my own money being withheld from me.
I guess I am not the only one.

Definitely I want my money back too.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to agree with TS.

The PAP arguments doesn't seem to hold water now. It may have been the case years back when this MS rubbish was launched...but certainly I dun buy this withholding shit in current times.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more important questions are ;
if PAP would to withdraw the Min Sum rule what impact will it have on THEM?
What if there are Sinkie who still have not finish paying their HDB pigeon hole mortgage by 55?
Can the board pay out all the IOUs in cash, including those who CPF were earlier held back? LoL

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me...it is the most important GE issue ... dun tell me about about Jurong Lake or your fanciful new Changi Airport or new Paya Lebar.

This issue affects me personally and directly.

It has become a core factor too in how i cast my ballot.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree,

BUT only if they can ALSO avoid the increase in GST scheduled for 2016:

120302-+New+ways+to+raise+revenue+needed,+says+DPM+Tharman,+quote.JPG
02March2012: DPM Tharman: Government revenues need to be raised.

Singapore%27s+growth+expected+to+slow+in+next+decade.JPG
Full text: 08June2012: Singapore's growth expected to slow in next decade

GST+hike+%E2%80%98more+likely%E2%80%99+if+Govt+needs+to+raise+revenue+for+new+initiatives-TDY+%2822Aug2013%29.JPG
22August2013: GST hike ‘more likely’ if Govt needs to raise revenue for new initiatives

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's now whether u get to choose how u want your life to be run instead of gahment doing it for u even though they say they can do it better than u!!

ilovesinkapore

Alfrescian
Loyal

This one i agree...issue strikes at the heart of every voter...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would vote for a grasshopper over any PAP candidate.

Think about it: if the PAP had more competition, would it still be so condescending and arrogant, doing whatever it pleases? :rolleyes:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would vote for a grasshopper over any PAP candidate.

Think about it: if the PAP had more competition, would it still be so condescending and arrogant, doing whatever it pleases? :rolleyes:

not too many competition! peasants will be confused!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will vote for one that will reduce the absolute number of foreign PMET's and the number of immigrants (as a percentage of population) and only allow citizens (not PR ) to buy public housing, including EC.
New citizens need to be citizens for at least 5 years with all their sons pledging to serve NS before eligible for HDB.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will vote for one that will reduce the absolute number of foreign PMET's and the number of immigrants (as a percentage of population) and only allow citizens (not PR ) to buy public housing, including EC.
New citizens need to be citizens for at least 5 years with all their sons pledging to serve NS before eligible for HDB.

Very true. Our childrens bread and butter at stake. But sad to say MIW full steam ahead leow. Just look at those MRT lines...keep expanding. Wat does tat tell u...

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
We still have the world's most competitive income tax. Then you add in 7% income tax, 20% CPF and you'll realise the taxes you pay are comparable with the western countries.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This cpf strikes at the heart of every voter... whether you are PAP or Opposition...I am sure many wants their money back at 55.

This is the crux now. If PAP insists on retaining OUR MONIES... then it has to go..

dont tell me about all the cartoon mr or mrs tan or whatever shit changi airport shit...

Return or be prepared for a landslide loss in 2016.