• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2016 GE : I will Vote for any Party who will return My CPF Monies at 55.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the new order ... voters vote on issue that is most close to their hearts and this CPF issue is core...

forget about politics and freedom of speech... it is my own pocket that determines my vote too.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Mr Speaker, I think fundamental principles are being breached. The fundamental principle is this. The CPF is really a fixed deposit or a loan to Government, which can be redeemed at a fixed date when the contributor is 55 years old. If I were to put this sum of money in a commercial bank and, on the due date I go to the bank to withdraw the money, the manager says, “I am sorry, Dr Toh, you will have to come next year”, there will be a run on the bank! It is as simple as this, that the CPF has lost its credibility, the management of it. This is fundamental. " Toh chin chye 1984

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IT is going to be PAYBACK Time come 2016... all of my friends ... whether PAP or Oppo supporters are damn dulan with this MS issue liaozzz

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IT is going to be PAYBACK Time come 2016... all of my friends ... whether PAP or Oppo supporters are damn dulan with this MS issue liaozzz

Vote the white skunks out. Chances of getting back our hard earned money will be much much higher unless CPF Board is broke. If they cannot pay back, at least we can see these papist bastards sent to jail by the new government.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote the white skunks out. Chances of getting back our hard earned money will be much much higher unless CPF Board is broke. If they cannot pay back, at least we can see these papist bastards sent to jail by the new government.

this i have to agree...cos if PAP remains in power...our monies will be used by them to roll over the CPF pyramid scheme.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this i have to agree...cos if PAP remains in power...our monies will be used by them to roll over the CPF pyramid scheme.

As i said...many of us whether PAP or Oppo are flabbergasted byvthis PAP MS rule. There is no good reason to withhold our monies. This is unlike 80s or 90s. We have a better educated singapore now. Any party which stands for returning my money gets my vote.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
The equation is very simple to me.

I work all these years for my CPF.
I want my money back at 55.

No need to tell me complicated stories or show me any Mr and Mrs Tan cartoon story.

I just want to see my money at 55. PERIOD.

Any party that has this platform will get my Vote.

You can have all your CPF money if you reach 55 provided you promise that you will not be a burden to society if you spend all your money before you can die naturally, otherise you will kill yourself.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote for other parties worstest, they finished your hard earn CPF. you are in the devil or deep blue sea Ha ha ha.

If PAP do so...they get my vote. As simple as that.

No need to tell me this and that...i will manage my own annuities and buy my own portfolio.

I dun need the PAP or any government to lock up MY MONEY for their ancillary benefits.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun underestimate the power of silent majority voters who have their CPF monies held up ...

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PAP do so...they get my vote. As simple as that.

No need to tell me this and that...i will manage my own annuities and buy my own portfolio.

I dun need the PAP or any government to lock up MY MONEY for their ancillary benefits.

PAP already robbed you of your money in so many ways
From levies to COE and all kinds of rubbish
CPF is your money and they took it and create more lies after lies to keep your money as their money

Using their kangaroos and police to lend violence behind their theft of your money

Isn't it time singaporeans seriously think of violent ways to get back at those PAPs?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppositions should use this for their election rally in 2016!

PAP has crossed the line when they mess around with your Pension Fund! CPF!!

What is next? Touch your bank accounts?

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP already robbed you of your money in so many ways
From levies to COE and all kinds of rubbish
CPF is your money and they took it and create more lies after lies to keep your money as their money

Using their kangaroos and police to lend violence behind their theft of your money

Isn't it time singaporeans seriously think of violent ways to get back at those PAPs?

Violence solves nothing.
All that Ordinary citizens need to do is go to the Ballot Box and Vote PAP Out.

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Violence solves nothing.
All that Ordinary citizens need to do is go to the Ballot Box and Vote PAP Out.

They visited violence on us for the last 30 to 40 years.

They should get that back with compounded interests.

Even gangsters behave better than the PAP.

EmperorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need to tell me complicated stories or show me any Mr and Mrs Tan cartoon story.

MY COUNTRY, MY HOME...

MY MONEY and YOU STOLE.

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have to agree...no one should have the right to withhold my monies as I AM THE ONE WHO WORK HARD FOR THESE MONIES.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Withholding such monies make no sense and only serve to benefit the Party and no one else.