• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nonsense From Lee Hsien Loong

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes!!!

LHL does not respect nor honour Singaporeans, thinking that Singaporeans are not mature to handle his own life and financial affairs at 55years.

Medisave cannot be used to settle medical bills in full. Part of the bills must be paid in cash by sinkies. What then is the purpose of Medisave? The paps locked up the money belonging to sinkies in Medisave and sinkies have to dig into their pockets to pay part of their medical bills. Medisave is not for full payment of medical bills. It is said to be Medisave but then, what is the saving for if it is not fully usable for medical reasons?

The paps indeed have weird ideas.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Medisave cannot be used to settle medical bills in full. Part of the bills must be paid in cash by sinkies. What then is the purpose of Medisave? The paps locked up the money belonging to sinkies in Medisave and sinkies have to dig into their pockets to pay part of their medical bills. Medisave is not for full payment of medical bills. It is said to be Medisave but then, what is the saving for if it is not fully usable for medical reasons?

The paps indeed have weird ideas.

not weird ideas. the pap doesnt want you to use all your medisave and have $0 in that account. the pap wants a lot of money in CPF accounts because they want GIC to gamble with your CPF money.

if all medisave monies are used up to pay your bills, GIC will have less money to gamble

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's one reason pap says for not returning our CPF monies. But that's a lame reason.

Can anyone see through pap's true reason for wanting to hold on to our CPF?

Why the paps do not apply the same withholding policy of CPF money where SPRs are concerned? Hold back their CPF money too. Why let SPRs take back all CPF money when they balek kampong. It is not fair to sinkies who cannot even smell their money at 55.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why the paps do not apply the same withholding policy of CPF money where SPRs are concerned? Hold back their CPF money too. Why let SPRs take back all CPF money when they balek kampong. It is not fair to sinkies who cannot even smell their money at 55.

does it surprise you that pap applies CPF rules selectively to benefit foreigners?

hasn't this been pap's modus operandi? Jobs for foreigners, NS for Singaporeans. Singaporeans pay University tuition fees, foreigners get free education, etc

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
not weird ideas. the pap doesnt want you to use all your medisave and have $0 in that account. the pap wants a lot of money in CPF accounts because they want GIC to gamble with your CPF money.

if all medisave monies are used up to pay your bills, GIC will have less money to gamble

See liao, lah. Sinkies can die but cannot fall sick.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course...you are seeing the truth now

the problem with sinkies is that everything is served on a silver plate for you. instead of being self-reliant such as eating and living healthy so as to avoid visiting clinics and hospital more often, and or fixing your own car instead of sending it to the auto shop, or growing your vege and fruit so you get wholesome organic food, sinkies must rely less on the gov from brushing your teeth to cleaning your backside. the moment the gov stop doing personal stuff for you, you complain that they are talking nonsense. heads you win, tails they lose. it's a thankless job pampering this bunch of ingrates and spoilt brats. :rolleyes: :p

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 1984, Toh chin chye predicted this would happen:
"Mr Speaker, I think fundamental principles are being breached. The fundamental principle is this. The CPF is really a fixed deposit or a loan to Government, which can be redeemed at a fixed date when the contributor is 55 years old. If I were to put this sum of money in a commercial bank and, on the due date I go to the bank to withdraw the money, the manager says, “I am sorry, Dr Toh, you will have to come next year”, there will be a run on the bank! It is as simple as this, that the CPF has lost its credibility, the management of it. This is fundamental. "

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL talked nonsense when he said Singaporeans may get a lump sum back, up to 20% of his CPF, at 65years old.

Why should Singaporeans accept this nonsense from LHL. It is just a smoke screen to distract Singaporeans.

Let's get back to the original agreement:

1. My CPF is my money
2. the original agreement was that I will get back my CPF money at 55yrs

Why should I accept anything LHL said that renegades on the original agreement to return my money at 55? Why should I let LHL dictate that he will return 20% of my money at 65?

This is atrocious!

If I am 55, I am mature enough to handle my own money. I don't need LHL nor PAP to decide for me. When will LHL be mature enough to see that?

He said that b'cos he know his wify Whore Jinx is using the money and losing
it some where with no return... so he tries to bluff / Bull shit his way thru "National Day"

Thinking that we the people are still in the 50s era can take the bull shit!!
When he talk our mouth OPENED and let House fly into our mouth!!

No way!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if we do all that the economy will collapse!!!the health and vibrancy of our nation's economy depends on us going out and queuing up for the latest iphone5 s model when it comes out,paying for overpriced broadband and mobile packages for our entertainment,taking out massive 30 year loans based on future income/promotions for that "prime" location thats 200m away from a mrt thats surrounded by at least 3 shopping centres and ur favourite kopitiam etcetc ................

such a thankless task and selfless sacrifice sinkies give to their country and government!!!!!!if i do not frequent my favourity carl's jr joint during lunchtime and order my favourite portobello mushroom swiss burger.....i fear our government's reits and GLCs may suffer catastrophic losses!!!

the problem with sinkies is that everything is served on a silver plate for you. instead of being self-reliant such as eating and living healthy so as to avoid visiting clinics and hospital more often, and or fixing your own car instead of sending it to the auto shop, or growing your vege and fruit so you get wholesome organic food, sinkies must rely less on the gov from brushing your teeth to cleaning your backside. the moment the gov stop doing personal stuff for you, you complain that they are talking nonsense. heads you win, tails they lose. it's a thankless job pampering this bunch of ingrates and spoilt brats. :rolleyes: :p

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if we do all that the economy will collapse!!!the health and vibrancy of our nation's economy depends on us going out and queuing up for the latest iphone5 s model when it comes out,paying for overpriced broadband and mobile packages for our entertainment,taking out massive 30 year loans based on future income/promotions for that "prime" location thats 200m away from a mrt thats surrounded by at least 3 shopping centres and ur favourite kopitiam and ................

such a thankless task and selfless sacrifice sinkies give to their country and government!!!!!!if i do not frequent my favourity carl's jr joint during lunchtime and order my favourite portobello mushroom swiss burger.....i fear our government's reits and GLCs may suffer catastrophic losses!!!

that's the problem with sinkies. this cannot that cannot. and when the gov goes out of its way to do everything swee swee in order for sinkies to enjoy a convenient, comfortable and cocooned lifestyle, sinkies will still complain. that's the price to pay for a tiny wealthy cuntry where there's hardly land and space for residents to grow their own food and or fix their cars in their own garage. i'm just a clowning jerk for using those examples. it's to paint a contrast. this is not canada, australia nor the u.s. the tiny speck has to be managed efficiently and effectively for millions, and in doing so some quarters will be pissed but the majority will be pleased. they can't compromise on every complain and every desire of every resident. they have to strike an optimum balance. and if some are unhappy about the decisions, too bad. nothing will move forward if the gov gets bogged down with every freaking demand on sbf. :p

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if WP (or any oppo party) really comes into power, how do we know or how assured are we that CPF will be abolished and money will be returned to us?

I don't think any oppo party has tackled (or promised) this issue yet.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
if WP really comes into power, how do we know or how assured are we that CPF will be abolished and money will be returned to us?

Vote PAP and LHL as PM for higher minimum sum and higher inflation and money back together with coffin.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if WP (or any oppo party) really comes into power, how do we know or how assured are we that CPF will be abolished and money will be returned to us?

I don't think any oppo party has tackled (or promised) this issue yet.

You'll have to do a thorough auditing of the CPF, see how much the pappies and Madam Jinx have pilfered for their personal usage.

It's just like CHC, Kong Hee and Sun Ho's Crossover thing. Once the shit hits the fan, it gets ugly.