• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nonsense From Lee Hsien Loong

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL talked nonsense when he said Singaporeans may get a lump sum back, up to 20% of his CPF, at 65years old.

Why should Singaporeans accept this nonsense from LHL. It is just a smoke screen to distract Singaporeans.

Let's get back to the original agreement:

1. My CPF is my money
2. the original agreement was that I will get back my CPF money at 55yrs

Why should I accept anything LHL said that renegades on the original agreement to return my money at 55? Why should I let LHL dictate that he will return 20% of my money at 65?

This is atrocious!

If I am 55, I am mature enough to handle my own money. I don't need LHL nor PAP to decide for me. When will LHL be mature enough to see that?

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL talked nonsense when he said Singaporeans may get a lump sum back, up to 20% of his CPF, at 65years old ...
ah loon is fixing peasants ...

stick 2 demand on original promise ... gif back all cpf 2 peasants @ age 55 ...

evryting else is totally unacceptable ...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah loon is fixing peasants ...

stick 2 demand on original promise ... gif back all cpf 2 peasants @ age 55 ...

evryting else is totally unacceptable ...

yes, returning Singaporeans their monies and as originally agreed at 55 years old is the honourable and right thing for LHL to do.

anything else is not acceptable

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please have a heart. Loong has already taken a fisting by his man-wife for cutting her shopping budget.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL talked nonsense when he said Singaporeans may get a lump sum back, up to 20% of his CPF, at 65years old.

Why should Singaporeans accept this nonsense from LHL. It is just a smoke screen to distract Singaporeans.

Let's get back to the original agreement:

1. My CPF is my money
2. the original agreement was that I will get back my CPF money at 55yrs

Why should I accept anything LHL said that renegades on the original agreement to return my money at 55? Why should I let LHL dictate that he will return 20% of my money at 65?

This is atrocious!

If I am 55, I am mature enough to handle my own money. I don't need LHL nor PAP to decide for me. When will LHL be mature enough to see that?

Can any lawyer advise whether it's legal for the pap to change the original CPF agreement unilaterally? Can Singaporeans sue the pap for breach of contract (agreement) and seek the Courts to order the pap govt to honour the original CPF agreement?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can any lawyer advise whether it's legal for the pap to change the original CPF agreement unilaterally? Can Singaporeans sue the pap for breach of contract (agreement) and seek the Courts to order the pap govt to honour the original CPF agreement?

No lawyer has the balls to do that.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its a stupid distraction.

Look at it this way. I lock up your money for 10 years. You cannot invest it or use it to pay for property. In short you can't touch it and the government is free to use it. Then after 10 years I give you back 20%. That's bullshit. How much profit did that money that was locked up for 10 years generate for the government?

Imagine that you put your money in a fixed deposit and at the end of 10 years you get back 20%

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vote the PAP out :smile::smile::smile:

Vote the PAP out or we will never, ever see our cPF money in its entirety in our life time. They still make it sound like, it is their money, as & when they feel like returning & keep insulting our intelligence with all those stories of we, mismanaging our own money.

I work 30 years or to 65...that savings is mine, my hard earn, BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS MONEY...:mad:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a stupid distraction.

Look at it this way. I lock up your money for 10 years. You cannot invest it or use it to pay for property. In short you can't touch it and the government is free to use it. Then after 10 years I give you back 20%. That's bullshit. How much profit did that money that was locked up for 10 years generate for the government?

Imagine that you put your money in a fixed deposit and at the end of 10 years you get back 20%

Agree.

How can we take such nonsense thrown at Singaporeans?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes and Yes and Yes

We have trusted them too much, believed in them too much & this is what we get....50 years is too much already!!. They have complexly lost their touch....anything from now on...will be a disaster....a major financial disaster for all of us....if we do not wake up & take action now.

Normally...I am very passive about this...but the future is very, very FRIGHTENING with "mee siam mai hum" at the helm...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have trusted them too much, believed in them too much & this is what we get....50 years is too much already!!. They have complexly lost their touch....anything from now on...will be a disaster....a major financial disaster for all of us....if we do not wake up & take action now.

Normally...I am very passive about this...but the future is very, very FRIGHTENING with "mee siam mai hum" at the helm...

Yes, yes and yes!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I spoke abt this many years ago

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
This scheme is designed with one purpose in mind only!! To prevent anyone from blowing their CPF away. But they forgot, it's our money to blow not theirs!!