• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No Africans allowed

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pub in Seoul

eovwH9J.jpg

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We also need to have no foreigners allowed in train stations, pubs, kopitiams, polyclinics, hospitals, etc. etc, etc...........lest they shit around the places.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know koreans dun like black pple...i remembered the stories that i was told...:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 'drinking holes' at Boat Quay, Clarke Quay...have invisible signs that say, ' NO DOGS & SINGAPOREANS" are allowed.... ha ha ha ha

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually in some places in Singapore, it is better to let ppl think that you are foreigner....you get better treatment:(

The 'drinking holes' at Boat Quay, Clarke Quay...have invisible signs that say, ' NO DOGS & SINGAPOREANS" are allowed.... ha ha ha ha

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
actually in some places in Singapore, it is better to let ppl think that you are foreigner....you get better treatment:(

If you tell your PAP MP you're a foreigner you'll get better treatment too.... and oh yes... don't forget to tell the judge if you happen to end up in court.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Kiwis are OK with the chinks at the moment but once they start shitting in the streets, it's all over.

The shit PRC are shitting all over Sickapoor, at Holland rd MRT and in the MRT train !!

Fucking PRC a big disgrace don't understand PAP for allowing such to flow in!!