• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jacky Chan's 败家子 Son Kenna Caught with Drugs

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOGETHER WITH THAT CHAO AH GUA ACTOR FROM 《那些年》

Jackie Chan’s son Jaycee arrested in Beijing drug bust with Taiwanese actor Kai Ko
Monday, 18 August, 2014, 5:23pm
News›China Insider
DRUGS
Wu Nan [email protected]
Jackie Chan's son, Jaycee Chan, and Taiwanese actor Kai Ko have both been detained by Beijing police for drug-related offences, police revealed last night.

Jaycee Chan, also known as Fang Zuming, was detained by Beijing police together with his friend, 23-year-old Taiwanese movie star Kai Ko Chen-tung, the Beijing News and Beijing Times newspapers reported on Monday.

In a statement released on its official Weibo account on Monday evening, the Beijing public security bureau said that police officers detained a number suspects for drug use last Thursday in Dongcheng District, including a 32-year-old Hong Kong actor with the surname Chan and a 23-year-old Taiwan actor named Ko. These descriptions seem to match Jaycee Chan and Kai Ko.

Urine tests on both Chan and Ko have returned positive results for marijuana, and both actors have confessed to using it, the police statement said. Police also recovered more than 100 grams of marijuana from Chan's home, it said.

The police statement says Chan has been put under criminal detention for the suspected crime of "providing a shelter for others to abuse drugs," which carries a maximum prison term of three years if a suspect is convicted.

LATEST: Jackie Chan's son Jaycee 'admits using drugs'; actor Kai Ko in tearful apology [1]

Ko, on the other hand, would receive the much less severe penalty of "administrative detention", which lasts up to 15 days.

Two other local residents, a 36-year-old assistant and a 33-year-old suspected dealer, were also detained, according to the statement.

Chan and Ko join a growing list of celebrities – including mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwanese actors – who have been arrested in Beijing’s widening campaign targeting celebrity drug abuse over the last few years.

Chan, the son of Jackie Chan, Hong Kong movie star and a current member of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference, won a nomination for best supporting actor by the mainland’s Hundred Flowers Awards for his popular role in the 2010 film, Mulan: Rise of a Warrior.

It has been reported that Jackie Chan has invested in land, property and in the film industry in China, as well as promoting mainland charities. Jaycee Chan has played some important roles in mainland-produced films, such as The Ideal City directed by famous writer Hanhan in 2012.

The father and son duo have landed some lucrative advertising contracts in the mainland, too. In August 2008, they represented Yuan Ye tea brand launched by Coca-Cola.

Ko, 23, the 2011 Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival Best New Performer winner, gained fame for his role in the film You Are the Apple of My Eye and drew wider popularity in China after he performed in 2013’s box office smash Tiny Times, directed by celebrity writer Guo Jingming. Ko’s Sina Weibo account now attracts more than 32 million followers.

The People’s Daily online edition said that Ko had once appeared in an anti-drug public service advertisement in 2012 , in which he vowed never to use drugs. Jackie Chan was pointed as an anti-drug ambassador by China’s National Narcotics Control Commission in 2009.

In the past six months, several entertainment artists have been arrested for drug use, including mainland singer Li Daimo, director Zhang Yuan, actor Zhang Mo and screen writer Ning Caishen. In July, Hong Kong actor Roy Cheung was also arrested for using marijuana.

Last Wednesday, forty-two artist management agencies signed an anti-drug agreement with local police in Beijing, claiming that they would refuse to hire artists who used drugs in the future, in a bid by authorities to tackle drug-use within the entertainment industry.

One Beijing-based director said that he was investing in a film which was considering using Kai Ko as the lead actor. “We can no longer hire him, since he’s now been arrested for drug use,” he said.

“However, the anti-drug agreement contains discrimination. It should not become the only rule to deny an actor’s talents and chances,” he added, preferring not named.

The Beijing police could not be reached for comment on Monday.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obigood!
The son is ugly and talentless.....
But filthy rich and teeko like the dad....banking on his dad fame and $ to bang pussies....many like me are jealous and hope he burn in hell. No sympathy from me though smoking ganja is no big deal.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its just mauwie wowie shit.....smoking mauwie wowie is like the tamest shit compared to the shit they have in china.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/realtime/china/20140819/52809384

著名影星成龍的藝人兒子房祖名涉嫌吸毒遭內地警方刑拘,央視今早播出房祖名被拘畫面。央視畫面顯示,北京警方當日到成龍位於東城區豪宅住處搜索,房祖名向警察承認自己收藏毒品,並表示2年前就有人給他大麻,警方在住所內繳獲大麻100多克。

據悉,8月初,北京市公安局禁毒總隊曾接到舉報,一名孫姓男子(房祖名助理)有涉毒嫌疑,警方隨後展開追蹤調查。

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If caught in Sg I wonder if vile pappies and their pet kangaroos got the balls to arrest him, jail him.....probably not

Neptune

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jackie Chan heads to Beijing to help son Jaycee after marijuana arrest

PUBLISHED : Tuesday, 19 August, 2014, 11:11am
UPDATED : Tuesday, 19 August, 2014, 4:25pm

Associated Press

marijuana2-0818-net.jpg

Police search Jaycee Chan's house, where they said they found 100 grams of marijuana. Picture: CCTV screengrab

Hong Kong superstar Jackie Chan has travelled to Beijing in a bid to help his son Jaycee, following the 32-year-old's arrest on drugs charges.

Police said they had found more than 100 grams of marijuana at the younger Chan's home.

In the latest high-profile arrest during one of China's biggest anti-drug crackdowns in decades, Chan was held on Thursday, along with 23-year-old Taiwanese movie star Ko Chen-tung, Beijing police said.

Police said both actors had tested positive for marijuana and admitted using the drug, and that 100 grams of it were taken from Chan’s home.

Watch: Jackie Chan's son Jaycee Chan arrested over drug charges<object classid="clsid:biggrin:

<embed src="http://static.movideo.com/flash/movideo_player.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" name="player-element" play="true" loop="false" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="apiKey=movideoScmp&alias=SCMPflash&playerId=movideoScmp_SCMPflash_1408441398113&mediaId=943618" align="middle" height="288" width="512"></object>

Talent agency M'Stones, which represents Chan – who is also known as Fang Zuming – confirmed he had been held but said the company lawyer could not reach him. A statement from M'Stones apologised for the impact on society his arrest had had, and said it would work with Fong to return him to the "righteous path".

Jackie Chan has travelled to Beijing to deal with his son's case, according to his publicist.

Several celebrities have been detained on drug charges following a declaration in June by President Xi Jinping that illegal drugs should be wiped out and that offenders would be severely punished. In Beijing alone, more than 7,800 people have been caught in the crackdown, police said.

jaycee.png
">

Ko Chen-tung (left) and Jaycee Chan. Photo: Screen shot via Jaycee's Weibo

Chinese state broadcaster CCTV aired footage of a police search of the younger Chan’s home in Beijing in which he is depicted, his face pixelated, showing officers where he stashed bags of marijuana. Police said they acted on a tip-off from the public.

Chan is accused of accommodating drug users, an offence that carries a maximum sentence of three years’ imprisonment – a far more serious charge than that of drug consumption. Two other people detained in the same case were accused of selling drugs, while Ko is accused of drug consumption.

China named Jackie Chan an anti-drug ambassador in 2009. Ko, the Taiwanese star, was part of an anti-drug campaign two years ago, CCTV reported, showing footage of the campaign in which he joins other celebrities in a chorus declaring: “I don’t use drugs.”

On Tuesday, Ko was shown on CCTV, his face pixelated, tearfully apologising to his fans and family.

“I feel very regretful, very sorry to all the people who support me ... I’ve been a very bad example, I’ve made a very big mistake,” Ko said.

Ko starred in the Taiwanese hit movie You Are the Apple of My Eye, which earned critical acclaim and instant fame for the actor.

kaiko.jpg

In tears: Taiwanese movie star Kai Ko seen on television apologising to fans and family. Picture: CCTV screenshot

Angie Chai, owner of Taiwan-based talent agency Star Ritz to which Ko belongs, said in a statement she regretted Ko’s mistake and that the agency apologised.

“I almost collapsed when I heard this,” Chai said. “We are family of Ko’s career, but we have been neglecting his life education through out his career development. We hope and expect him to have self-discipline, but it turned out he made a bad mistake. He has set a very bad example [...] We have full responsibility for Ko.”

Illegal drug use has ballooned in China in recent decades, after being virtually eradicated following the 1949 communist revolution. Narcotics began to reappear with the loosening of social controls in the late 1980s.

In more recent years, rising wealth and greater personal freedoms have been accompanied by a growing popularity of methamphetamines and the party drugs Ecstasy and ketamine. They are often bought on social media forums and consumed in nightclubs, leading to periodic police crackdowns.

It has been reported that Jackie Chan has invested in land, property and in the film industry in China, as well as promoting mainland charities. Jaycee Chan has played some important roles in mainland-produced films, such as The Ideal City directed by famous writer Hanhan in 2012.

The father and son duo have landed some lucrative advertising contracts in the mainland, too. In August 2008, they represented Yuan Ye tea brand launched by Coca-Cola.

In the past six months, several entertainment artists have been arrested for drug use, including mainland singer Li Daimo, director Zhang Yuan, actor Zhang Mo and screen writer Ning Caishen. In July, Hong Kong actor Roy Cheung was also arrested for using marijuana.

Last Wednesday, forty-two artist management agencies signed an anti-drug agreement with local police in Beijing, claiming that they would refuse to hire artists who used drugs in the future, in a bid by authorities to tackle drug-use within the entertainment industry.

One Beijing-based director said that he was investing in a film which was considering using Kai Ko as the lead actor. “We can no longer hire him, since he’s now been arrested for drug use,” he said.

“However, the anti-drug agreement contains discrimination. It should not become the only rule to deny an actor’s talents and chances,” he added, preferring not to be named.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
wonderful news. all these ugly, spoilt brats and thier useless fathers are pseudo celebrities and shown to be low class scums. hope they go to jail for a few years. smae for mediacoprse artiistes including some useless jack teeko who also like to capitalise on robin williams death by claiming depression also. he depress at not able to bonk young girls, alot of these artistes are crap people and yet the media paint such a wonderful picture of them . like horse faced sun and his husband .... all real bastard cheating scums

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as long as Jaycee never act and direct another movie again...........they can let him off for all i care..........

he deserves the death sentence simply for his poor acting........

Hypocrisy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jackie Chan's son Jaycee to stand trial for drug crime 'on Friday'

PUBLISHED : Tuesday, 06 January, 2015, 11:15am
UPDATED : Tuesday, 06 January, 2015, 2:28pm

Staff Reporter

jaycee-arrest.jpg

Jaycee Chan tested positive for marijuana months ago and was arrested. Photo: Reuters

Actor Jaycee Chan, son of kung fu star Jackie Chan, will stand trial in Beijing on drug charges this week, according to a government-affiliated mainland newspaper.

The Dongcheng District Court in Beijing announced the trial would start on Friday, the Legal Evening News reported today.

The younger Chan was detained along with Taiwanese movie star Ko Chen-tung for suspected drug use at a foot massage parlour in the capital on August 14. Police said more than 100 grams of marijuana were later found at Chan's home and that both men admitted to using the drug.

Ko was released after 14 days in administrative detention, while Chan, 32, has remained in police custody.

Last month, Jaycee was charged with sheltering others to use drugs by the Supreme People's Procuratorate.

Mainland media reported that Jaycee Chan admitted that he first abused drugs in the Netherlands in 2006, while Ko did it for the first time in Jaycee's home two years ago.

A video of the police's raid on Jackie Chan's home was shown on state television, followed by Ko's tearful confession.

A "furious and shocked" Jackie Chan, 60, offered a "deep bow of apology" in August for his son's crime. The elder Chan once served as goodwill spokesman for the China National Anti-Drug Committee in 2009.

Prior to his high-profile arrest, Jaycee, also known as Fong Cho-ming, had seen his film career flounder on the mainland and in Hong Kong.

"As a father, I'm in pain. His mother is heartbroken. hope youngsters will take Cho-ming's lesson seriously and stay away from drugs," posted on his social media page last year.

"I did not teach my son well," Jackie added. "I'm taking my responsibility and together with Cho-ming, we take a deep bow and offer our apology to society and members of the public."

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/lifesty...e-chan-has-said-about-his-son-jaycee-20140819

10 comments stern parent Jackie Chan has made about his son Jaycee
sjjackie190814e.jpg

BY SHEA DRISCOLL

How will anti-drug ambassador Jackie Chan react to the arrest of his son, actor Jaycee Chan, on drug charges? Not very favourably, going by the things he has said about 31-year-old Jaycee over the years.

Jackie's stern, authoritarian style of parenting has resulted in some choice quotes about his son. Here are 10 of the best.

1) On his decision to leave his son out of his will: "If he is capable, he can make his own money. If he is not, then he will just be wasting my money."

2) On raising Jaycee: "I really regret not sending him into the army in the past, to give him more experience and temper his character."

3) Most fathers would be happy if their sons ring them up on Father's Day, but not Jackie. He scolded Jaycee instead, explaining: "I am not into celebrating any holidays as we should be nice to each other and treasure our family every day."

The tough love may have backfired, because Jaycee, who used to call his father at least twice a year, reportedly stopped reaching out to him entirely.

4) On training Jaycee in martial arts: "When he was young I tried to train him in martial arts but he said: 'I don’t want to become like Bruce Lee’s son, with everybody telling me how good my father was'. I just think my son is too lazy. I tell Will Smith: 'Can I adopt your son?'" :biggrin:

5) When Jaycee is brought up in an interview for The Karate Kid in 2010: "I don’t want to talk about him. Every time I talk about him, it makes me so angry. He just... I don’t know. Maybe because as a father I always want my son to be perfect."

6) Jaycee, worried about rumours on the Internet saying Jackie had died, gave his father a call to check on him. He got a earful instead, with Jackie saying: "Do you wish I were dead?"

7) Jackie is apparently a domineering dad, even decreeing that his son had to keep his hair long as he was growing up. Jaycee told The New Paper in 2004: "Maybe it's because he can't keep long hair himself. I never bothered to ask [the reason]. He will nitpick over the smallest things, like how I place my shoes. But he has always been like that, and we're used to it."

8) Workaholic Jackie seems to devote his attention to his career instead of his family. Jaycee said in 2012: "In the past, I only saw him six times in six years. He worked too hard!"

9) On fatherhood: "I really don't know if I'm a good father or not, because I've never looked after my son or sent him to school. The one time I went to pick him up, I went to the wrong school." :eek:

10) On his relationship with Jaycee: "My relationship with Jaycee is more like a friend. It is the same as how I was with my father."

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/lifesty...-his-son-jaycee-20140819#sthash.gMrUp0If.dpuf

Mirage

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jackie Chan's son Jaycee jailed for six months by Chinese court after guilty plea to drugs charge

PUBLISHED : Friday, 09 January, 2015, 10:03am
UPDATED : Friday, 09 January, 2015, 12:31pm

Adrian Wan and Laura Zhou [email protected] [email protected]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-newjayceeincourt_0.jpg

Jaycee Chan sits in Beijing Dongcheng District People’s court this morning at the start of his trial. Photo: Beijing Court's Weibo

Jaycee Chan Jo-ming, the son of kung fu action superstar Jackie Chan, was jailed for six months and fined 2,000 yuan (about HK$2,500) today at Beijing Dongcheng District People’s court.

The 32-year-old had pleaded guilty to a charge of sheltering others to use drugs.

Today’s hearing, which generated huge media interest, with about 100 journalists waiting outside the court, also attracted many people petitioning outside the court building to try to seek redress for their grievances.

Chan's court case started at 9.30am and the verdict came at 10.52am.

He had been detained, along with Taiwanese movie star Ko Chen-tung, on suspicion of drug use at a foot massage parlour in the capital on August 14 last year.

aaaaaaaaaa-jayceenew_0.jpg

Jaycee Chan enters the Beijing court this morning. Photo: Beijing Court's Weibo

Prosecutor Lin Meimei told the court that Chan had been taken away by police for investigation from the foot massage parlour after police were tipped-off.

Two hours after being detained, Chan confessed to police that he had marijuana at his apartment.

Police said more than 100 grams of marijuana were later found at Chan’s home and that both men had admitted to using the drug.

aaaaaaa-jaycee_0.jpg

Jaycee Chan, 32, has pleaded guilty to sheltering others to use drugs. Photo: Reuters

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-jackychan_0.jpg

Kung fu action star Jackie Chan did not attend today's hearing. Photo: Reuters

“I didn’t know what they [police] wanted,” Chan told the court.

“I just gave them information and I confessed because I didn’t know how to deal with the marijuana, and I just wanted to hand over [marijuana] to the country.”

Ko was released after 14 days in administrative detention, while Chan was prosecuted.

aaaaaa-prosecutor-jaycee.jpg
">

Prosecutor Lin Meimei addresses the Beijing court during today's trial. Photo: Beijing Court's Weibo

Mainland media had expected an early verdict because the case had used a simplified procedure, which is widely applied to those cases with clear evidence and lighter sentencing.

The younger Chan had been warned before the trail started that he could face up to three years in jail.

Although the trail attracted huge media interest - both in China and abroad - only a few journalists from state media were allowed to attend the hearing.

In a rare move, the court had also prepared a hall for reporters with TVs tuned to live broadcasts of a local news channel.

Jackie Chan, 60, said earlier that he and his wife, Lin Feng-Jiao, would not attend the hearing.

The Beijing News reported that Jaycee Chan had been escorted from a police vehicle into court today at about 6.50am.

After his son’s arrest, Jackie Chan said he was “furious and shocked”, and blamed himself for his son’s behaviour.

He offered a “deep bow of apology” last August on behalf of his son.

Jackie Chan served as goodwill spokesman for the China National Anti-Drug Committee in 2009.

Police were seen patrolling outside the court during the hearing, although the security is relatively relaxed compared with politically sensitive cases.

Jaycee Chan is the first celebrity in recent years caught using drugs to be charged with a criminal offence.

In the past, celebrities caught with drugs have been given administrative detention.

The court posted live blogs about the hearing on its Sina Weibo webpage. It said about 100 people, including relatives, journalists and the public had been allowed to attend the hearing.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Father fucks with women, son fucks with drug.

Lin Feng Jiao should be more 放荡 given the uselessness of her two men in her lives.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jackie Chan must be with the CCP's grassroots. One grassroots member can recognize another. We both are the same kind.