• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Creating a positive aura about yourself

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have never liked the term "aura", or liked the phrase "having a positive aura". They are too heavily associated with mediums and psychics and superficial spiritual teachings that have nothing to do with reality creation. But I can't find better terminology, so I'll stick with these to make my point.

It is important to have a positive aura about oneself. A positive aura is created by positive beliefs. It is created by a belief in your own self-worth. It is created by a belief in the goodness of nature, of mankind, and of your own personal goodness, a belief in your unique and unassailable place in the cosmos. It is created by your recognition that you are a united being, that all divisions are artificial, and that there are no limitations to the self other than those that you willingly accept.

If you go about your daily life with a positive aura, people react to your differently. You are able to read other people better and communicate more effectively with them. You are able to persuade others better. You become a better teacher, a better student, a better listener. The quality of all your interactions from the significant to the trivial improves.

You also naturally understand how to avoid unnecessary conflict and keep your cool. You reason with others rather than throw your tantrums. You avoid losing your temper unnecessarily. You bring others to your side rather than make adversaries out of them. You smooth out the kinks in your relationships.

Having a belief in your own personal worth and goodness, in your own self-esteem, in the validity of your own being, creates an aura about yourself that people around you will detect, respond to, and ultimately appreciate, even if that appreciation takes place on a subconscious level. It enables you to reach out to humanity, and it also enables you to reach within and find your own humanity.

In larger terms, the aura that you have about yourself has its roots in the deep inner rhythms that give rise to your physical existence. These deep inner rhythms form a unique symphony on which the great vitality of your being rides. Thus, your aura is formed by these deep inner chords projected outward into the physical dimension. When your thoughts are uncluttered and your beliefs in sync with inner truth, then your aura will magically reflect the inner strength and vitality of your own being.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
for me, it's not aura but the aroma around me, especially after letting one big one go. :o

When you think others are smelling your aroma, you are instead smelling your own aroma from the standpoint of your own projections!

Hahah.. ok that was too cheesy.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you think others are smelling your aroma, you are instead smelling your own aroma from the standpoint of your own projections!

Hahah.. ok that was too cheesy.

not cheesy at all. it's not only letting one go but also the stench that goes with a bad experience. but letting go is always an enjoyment for me. :eek:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not cheesy at all. it's not only letting one go but also the stench that goes with a bad experience. but letting go is always an enjoyment for me. :eek:

On the subject of letting go, I have heard it said that a good shit is as pleasurable as a thousand orgasms.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
here's the latest cheese - kid snacking on sizzling hot cheetos right next to her mom.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 168

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The best way of projecting a positive aura is to refrain from speaking ill of others. The majority of what you spew should be complimentary. You then come across as a positive person who is appreciative of life and those whom you have the honor of associating with.

Always look for the good in the people and the organisations that you deal with. It is because of this attitude that I see so much good in the PAP. While they have their faults, nobody can deny their sincerity and honesty in running the country and the care and concern they show for Singaporeans.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Righteousness & hard-working + time = Wisdom = +Aura

Whenever 2 man meet eye to eye, even b4 a single word is spoken.......

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the problem with pap is that they always think they are powerful and best pple to run the country, too conceited...

The best way of projecting a positive aura is to refrain from speaking ill of others. The majority of what you spew should be complimentary. You then come across as a positive person who is appreciative of life and those whom you have the honor of associating with.

Always look for the good in the people and the organisations that you deal with. It is because of this attitude that I see so much good in the PAP. While they have their faults, nobody can deny their sincerity and honesty in running the country and the care and concern they show for Singaporeans.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
the problem with pap is that they always think they are powerful and best pple to run the country, too conceited...

They have reason to be conceited because they are the best. That's why I have chosen overlook this negative trait and concentrate instead on the myriad of wonderful things they have done for the country.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knowingly that most sinkies will vote for pap, i voted for opposition so that there is a balance.

They have reason to be conceited because they are the best. That's why I have chosen overlook this negative trait and concentrate instead on the myriad of wonderful things they have done for the country.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

They remained the best by actively destroying their opponents. As an extreme example Saddam Hussein was the best in Iraq while he was there. Problem is , in time " the best " will not be good enough. Like now.

Nevertheless the PAP remains a fantastic machine for getting things done. If only they would get the right things done instead of taking the easiest way out.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS talk cock like sing song same as the Papies.

How to have positive aura?

Sinkie day and night have money problems aura, you solve these for them? LoL