• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chew eng han: Kong knew his wife's "success" relied on church buying her albums

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]CHEW ENG HAN: KONG KNEW HIS WIFE'S "SUCCESS" RELIED ON CHURCH BUYING HER ALBUMS[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
18 Aug 2014 - 6:32pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

In the trial against the City Harvest Church leaders, co-accused Chew Eng Han, who was the church's investment manager, said that Kong Hee knew his wife's music career was a failure.

The church leaders had earlier claimed that the use of church funds for Sun Ho's music career was made in the form of investments which could bear returns from the sale of her albums.

However, Chew says that Kong Hee knew this wasn't true as he was aware that Sun Ho's music career was only doing well thanks to the church buying all her albums.
Chew says that Kong was fully aware that the money from the church was only being used to boost Ms Ho's album sales and her position on the music charts.

Chew explained that the church spent over $30,000 in 2009 on iTunes gift cards so that the church could boost the sales of Ho's single 'Fancy Free'. To this, Kong denied the allegations saying that the money, which was less than $30,000, was from private donators.

Kong also explained that the mass purchase of her single was not to "boost sales" but instead to "create momentum" in the launch of her album and it was a marketing strategy.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Chew, who is defending himself in the case, was cross-examining Kong in court today.

Chew also alleged that Kong mislead church followers about Sun Ho's success, saying that she had far few fans than he made it out to look like. Chew pointed to several false claims made by Kong Hee such as saying that Sun Ho was singing the theme to the Special Olympics in 2007 and that several organisations in China were making commemorative stamp series of her.

Chew explained that Kong had made these and more false claims to make it look like Sun Ho's music career was successful when he knew all along that it was only thanks to the church bank rolling her career that it could stay afloat.

Because of this, Chew said that Kong knew that any "investments" into Sun Ho were false.

Chew also claims that Kong had kept all these details a secret from him so that Kong could "use" Chew to get the funding he needed by claiming that it was a good investment.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hurrah! it's great the church is enlightening her brood to be more open to urban gangbanging, objectification of the female anatomy, and mixed culture american sexuality. the music, song and dance are secondary. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kong Hee can afford expensive lawyers to defend him while this poor church member has to defend himself.

I am surprised that the church has not imploded yet. The pastor is attacking his loyal followers to save his own skin. So far, Kong Hee has not attacked Serena. I wonder why not?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
hurrah! it's great the church is enlightening her brood to be more open to urban gangbanging, objectification of the female anatomy, and mixed culture american sexuality. the music, song and dance are secondary. :biggrin:

brudder can change ur avatar? itlookslikeshit

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kong Hee can afford expensive lawyers to defend him while this poor church member has to defend himself.

I am surprised that the church has not imploded yet. The pastor is attacking his loyal followers to save his own skin. So far, Kong Hee has not attacked Serena. I wonder why not?

Not surprising. There is a saying " when the horse is away, the RAT comes out to play..." Hee. hee:biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a joke,8 million dollars down a blackhole.....my god if i was on shark tank or dragons den i would slap these sonsabitches back to china.can u imagine what kind of businesses and investment ventures 8 million could have funded?and they blew it all on this bitch's so called "career"......if this bitch came in asking for a $10,000 investment i would straight away splash holy water on her face and tell her to fuck off !!!! .....they have commited a crime and the crime is the murdering of money.

this is like american idol where theres no preliminary round and the judges of the show is william hung and rebecca black and this bitch just won 8 million.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chew also alleged that Kong mislead church followers about Sun Ho's success, saying that she had far few fans than he made it out to look like. Chew pointed to several false claims made by Kong Hee such as saying that Sun Ho was singing the theme to the Special Olympics in 2007 and that several organisations in China were making commemorative stamp series of her

Is Chew shooting himself in the foot? The YouTube video is available online and whether Horsey Ho mime her way through or did the whining herself, the song was indeed credited to her and Sun Nan. I like the Special Olympics song and remember thinking back then that Sun Nan has been led down by the weak vocals of the horse. Sounded more like whining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjuY2QLPHrA

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here are couple of tidbits

1) Total amount embezzled is $50m.

2) Serene Wee's email is the treasure trove that the prosecution is relying on for nearly everything. Apparently this woman has absolutely no brains as she actually explains in her email why they are taking a certain course of action and why the concealment is necessary.

3) The $500k to buy back 32k albums does not include church members persuaded, cajoled or coerced by the their cell leaders to buy multiple copies. Looks like hardly anyone bought her stuff

4) Prosecution is facing a blank wall on where the money went into in the US. Despite numerous attempts to seek answers, no joy. The claims that money was pumped into her music career cannot be proven.

5) There is a growing concern why the Commissioner of Charities allowed Sun Ho to work again with they Church when she is in thick of all this.

6) Chew is in dilemma because his investment firm went under and Church money was used to rescue him. Looks like he wants to come clean.

what a joke,8 million dollars down a blackhole.....my god if i was on shark tank or dragons den i would slap these sonsabitches back to china.can u imagine what kind of businesses and investment ventures 8 million could have funded?and they blew it all on this bitch's so called "career"......if this bitch came in asking for a $10,000 investment i would straight away splash holy water on her face and tell her to fuck off !!!! .....they have commited a crime and the crime is the murdering of money.

this is like american idol where theres no preliminary round and the judges of the show is william hung and rebecca black and this bitch just won 8 million.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chew Eng Han is so stupid. How can he even be an investment manager?

Does it take a genius to figure out multiple investment channels for 50million?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The promise of, and belief in a wonderful life after death is a powerful motivator.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here are couple of tidbits

1) Total amount embezzled is $50m.
2) Serene Wee's email is the treasure trove that the prosecution is relying on for nearly everything. Apparently this woman has absolutely no brains as she actually explains in her email why they are taking a certain course of action and why the concealment is necessary.
3) The $500k to buy back 32k albums does not include church members persuaded, cajoled or coerced by the their cell leaders to buy multiple copies. Looks like hardly anyone bought her stuff
4) Prosecution is facing a blank wall on where the money went into in the US. Despite numerous attempts to seek answers, no joy. The claims that money was pumped into her music career cannot be proven.
5) There is a growing concern why the Commissioner of Charities allowed Sun Ho to work again with they Church when she is in thick of all this.
6) Chew is in dilemma because his investment firm went under and Church money was used to rescue him. Looks like he wants to come clean.

Serene Wee's email is the treasure trove...actually explains in her email why they are taking a certain course of action and why the concealment is necessary.

:
I believe that as long as a positive effort had been made to conceal the truth resulting in significant number of church members being deceived/ that what was announced differs significantly from reality, then an offence of criminal breech of trust has occurred.

Religious institution ought be held to stricter laws since theirs are classified as 'charities' for tax purposes and enjoy generous tax exemptions (property, GST, income etc): thus material loss should not be a significant necessity for prosecution to prove, mere concealment of truth/deception of the congregation is a significant sin in itself. To concealing the truth, Kong Hee should suffer the full weight of the law...

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you.

Kong to no surprise has conveniently has not left his finger prints like others have. Smart chap and explains why people sell their flats to help him.

Serene Wee's email is the treasure trove...actually explains in her email why they are taking a certain course of action and why the concealment is necessary.

:
I believe that as long as a positive effort had been made to conceal the truth resulting in significant number of church members being deceived/ that what was announced differs significantly from reality, then an offence of criminal breech of trust has occurred.

Religious institution ought be held to stricter laws since theirs are classified as 'charities' for tax purposes and enjoy generous tax exemptions (property, GST, income etc): thus material loss should not be a significant necessity for prosecution to prove, mere concealment of truth/deception of the congregation is a significant sin in itself. To concealing the truth, Kong Hee should suffer the full weight of the law...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kong is the chosen one........let's see him screw the church to save himself and his wife.........LOL

Get ready the popcorn and coke.......it's a great show...........and Serena promised to tease all with her revelations.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm sure Sun could easily make it on her own without the help of the church.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure Sun could easily make it on her own without the help of the church.

Just too bad......she married a useless faggot husband who is also a con maestro..........if she had refused his help and
instead suck the right bunch of cocks in USA, she could have been a diva more famous than Mariah Carey with her incomparable talent......just like the other Ho, if not for the same sorry type of husband, could have become the Feds Chair, instead of this Janet Yellen.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other four dolts still do not realise that KH is making them carry the baby.

Agree with you.

Kong to no surprise has conveniently has not left his finger prints like others have. Smart chap and explains why people sell their flats to help him.