• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did Sun wHore sing the theme song of 2007 Special Olympics in Shanghai? Yes she did!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And so could you if you have church building funds to draw on.

Now I draw your attention to the credits at the end of the video. This is important because Kong Hee will be sending a lawyer's letter to youtube paid for by the donations from dumbfuck cunts in CHC to demand the termination of the uploader's account which is actually one of their own.

First a paste from the local media on Chew Eng Han's court testimony.

By Feng Zengkun SINGAPORE - The music success of City Harvest pastor-singer Ho Yeow Sun had been grossly exaggerated, former church treasurer Chew Eng Han said in court on Monday. Her success was a result of church members spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy her CDs as well as lies about her achievements and awards, said Chew. Pointing to a raft of e-mail and other documents, Chew said that, contrary to the church's website and Ms Ho's own blog, she had not sung the theme song for the 2007 Special Olympics in Shanghai. Referring to another example, Chew said that while Ms Ho, whose stage name is Sun Ho, was supposedly honoured for being the first foreign celebrity to be featured on a special China stamp series, "those stamps are nothing more than personalised stamps that anybody can go to the post office to pay for", Chew said. - See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...-says-sun-hos-music-succ#sthash.Ejt7G6NZ.dpuf

And now the video.....................Forward to the end after 4.50 min and read the name of the sponsor. Sponsor!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjuY2QLPHrA

The video version in English subtitling is not embeddable. Here is the Chinese version...........

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TxNqXjA7hJ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The name of the sponsor and executive producer? Kimmy Lai of Embrace International Music Foundation. A crock of shit entity. Nothing to do with PRC authorities.

Uploader's nick is "oreodog12". And when you click his youtube profile, all you see are Sun Ho videos. Videos like all done by City Harvest Church cyber crooks, no comments allowed.

This is Kimmy Lai.............................another Christian con jobber................

https://www.facebook.com/kimilai

And facebook account...................You can dig on and on....................until you reach a name and address file in a penthouse on Sentosa Cove.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Did Sun wHore sing the theme song of 2007 Special Olympics in Shanghai? Yes she d

So did she sing the theme song or not?
Dun ask me waste time watch a fucked up video.
Even if she did sing she's with familiar company because she's deformed.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Did Sun wHore sing the theme song of 2007 Special Olympics in Shanghai? Yes she d

The real McCoy.................Quincy Jones!

Uploaded on Oct 2, 2007

This is Quincy Jones' new song I KNOW I CAN for Special Olympics, which started in Shanghai, China, October 2. Chinese singer Liu Jin performed its Chinese version at the opening ceremony. The song is composed by Quincy Jones. Lyrics by Siedah Garrett, Chinese lyrics by Ni Nan.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rM4dD4hUZmw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

So did she sing the theme song it not?
Dun ask me waste time watch a fucked up video.
Even if she did sing she's with familiar company because she's deformed.

Give me a Minus One track and I will sing the theme song to President Obama's inauguration. And if you can open up the City Harvest Building Fund coffers and allow me to use it like the sky is the limit, I will do a video with Maria Carey!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lee kuan yew will have to die before dirt of the highest order rise to the surface. Does kong hee have to die before we see likewise?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

artificially sponsored song means it's not official song of the games?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

artificially sponsored song means it's not official song of the games?

When City Harvest Church breaks up after the conclusion and sentencing of the trial, all will be revealed. The big questions are whether more will be charged and further diggings into the finances of all the accused. It will be a hunt longer than that taken by Simon Wiesenthal for Nazi war criminals. I don't think the PAP government is willing. Lee Kuan Yew heaved sighs of relief every time exposed corruption by his minions dropped below the horizon.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lee Kuan Yew heaved sighs of relief every time exposed corruption by his minions dropped below the horizon.

I remembered that the old Central Police Station lockup was once placed on standby when a PAP strongman/ambassador was supposed to have been charged in court. Strangely, the case did not materialise in Court 26...... There was talk that 'somebody' decided not to proceed ......