• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGM4144 you famous liao

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
no need to reply to that sarong clown la....the guy is full of bitterness and hate for everyone and everything until he damn stupid......just ignore or jeesiow him can already.

2 different guy ok.. that fucktard keep stalking me..

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
wapiang!!!!! siah sway sinkie man........KNN

I blame it all on NS! NS is Killing SG! Don't believe? Listen to this song...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BEfA_1gCWVc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Knock it down some more lah... Really siah sway...

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha petrol warrior in action....is this that xebay11 chap?
Pump petrol and get a workout at the same time....
Now using the brick/ramp trick to tilt the car no longer in fashion?

Ha ha sorry not me hor actually I believe in $100k COEs so that these kinds of margin car owners can be weeded out, SGM plate is old COE going to be expire or COE renewed car, these types of people shouldn't be owning cars at all, really!!!!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
This SG car owner really disgrace Singaporean.
Humping car how much extra petrol can pump in??? Maybe 2 litre>> each litre in Malaysia cheaper by about SG$1 meaning only save extra $2.
If so desperate for $2 better dont drive because he really cannot afford to drive.

This cheap guy is stupid. Surely selling the woman with him will fetch him more ...... Anyone see her face to help the valuation ?

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no need to reply to that sarong clown la....the guy is full of bitterness and hate for everyone and everything until he damn stupid......just ignore or jeesiow him can already.

Chao hai... limpeh reply others also you got problem.. wait i go check the sinkies behaviour by jiu hu kia..