• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it illegal to have intercourse with step-mother?

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you have my blessing if your dad dumps your mom for her, and she's a china mei mei or milf.

Learn to read between the lines. Clearly TS is a troll with some wierd fetish for telling others about shameful episodes that allegedly happened to him. Legal aspects of this alleged mother fucking habit of his could have been easily checked up online and he had to spend the better part of the day creating and responding to this thread.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, apparently. Note also the moniker creation date and his post count. Obviously a clone and won't be surprised if the usual woodwork will come out soon to support him. Hot on heels of the usual bunch and appear to be cut from the same cloth.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope this is not meant to be creepy. Please understand that sometimes things happen that are not straightforward.

I need to know the legal side of this because someone's step mum has been very depressed and i suggested joint counselling. But they cannot say anything that would incriminate them in the eyes of the law.

Kong simi lan? I can't understand your last 2 sentences. Makes no fucking sense.

jw5

Loyal
Good morning Scroobal. Posting with another clone and trying to deceive forummers again? :wink:

Learn to read between the lines. Clearly TS is a troll with some wierd fetish for telling others about shameful episodes that allegedly happened to him. Legal aspects of this alleged mother fucking habit of his could have been easily checked up online and he had to spend the better part of the day creating and responding to this thread.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, apparently. Note also the moniker creation date and his post count. Obviously a clone and won't be surprised if the usual woodwork will come out soon to support him. Hot on the heels of the bangkok pimp and appear to be cut from the same cloth.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, apparently. Note also the moniker creation date and his post count. Obviously a clone and won't be surprised if the usual woodwork will come out soon to support him. Hot on heels of the usual bunch and appear to be cut from the same cloth.

it proves that the pap is doing a fantastic job in sg allowing sinkies to have ample time at work and leisure to create tons of clones and troll the web and sbf for fun, flame baits, and inconsequential stuff. long live the pap! :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Z
Nope this is not meant to be creepy. Please understand that sometimes things happen that are not straightforward.

I need to know the legal side of this because someone's step mum has been very depressed and i suggested joint counselling. But they cannot say anything that would incriminate them in the eyes of the law.

Maybe you sad becos you nvr paid for the service

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
why like to use the hole that your father hum all the time?

Go find someone step mother to hum, if young grandmother good looking also go ahead hum her.

Please advise if it is illegal to have a sexual relationship with your step-mother.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please advise if it is illegal to have a sexual relationship with your step-mother.

Why would you want to have sex with your step mother unless, you want her to know that you fuck way much better then your daddy ? Crazy !

Use to have crazy thought about making out with older ladies, but i find out that older ladies need KY Jelly before making out with you. They want sex but they are too dry. Make it hard for them to go for marathon sex session at one go. After they cum once, they will just doze off to sleep.

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alfrescian (S)??
Whats the (S)???
Joined july, 30 posts, 2400points?????

?

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would you want to have sex with your step mother unless, you want her to know that you fuck way much better then your daddy ? Crazy !

Use to have crazy thought about making out with older ladies, but i find out that older ladies need KY Jelly before making out with you. They want sex but they are too dry. Make it hard for them to go for marathon sex session at one go. After they cum once, they will just doze off to sleep.

Please don't judge people too quickly. The step mum i am talking about shared a very beautiful non-sexual relationship with the son since very young. She used to hold him tight at night in his sleep when he cried.

After the son returned from his studies abroad, they met up frequently and the son realized he had fallen for her. Please, this is not some sex perverted story. There was real love.

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey zapper, i just rewarded your horny mother $26 for the BJ she gave to all the banglas and ah nehs.
you the bastard arsehole should know where the $26 came from.
hahahahahahahahaha EAT YOUR HEART OUT, LOSER.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

No!

that's why people always scold "Tiew lia ma" its the same as fuck your step mother!

If she agree its perfectly alright!! go fuck her!! I am sure the step mother is same age as you!